Closed Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast
    Remove dd armor plz ph armor dd and event dd armor e.e they too stronk me hp down so fast me Q.Q me BabyRage.

Please gm give me good news <33333333

there is too many people i need to quote and i really don't have time for this , DD armors ruin the pvp and i'm asking for Balanced game without over power $hits in my side or my Enenmy side , about DD cap it should vary from 1 Weapon user to dual weapons users , 1 Weapon User max DD should be 75 DD , Dual weapon user max DD should be 90 this is fair enough for all
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    there is too many people i need to quote and i really don't have time for this , DD armors ruin the pvp and i'm asking for Balanced game without over power $hits in my side or my Enenmy side , about DD cap it should vary from 1 Weapon user to dual weapons users , 1 Weapon User max DD should be 75 DD , Dual weapon user max DD should be 90 this is fair enough for all
    So you decided to use Cherish as an example instead of your guildie Zero? The shade of wanting to take away something your guildmate uses. I agree on DD balance, but if you haven't noticed they do not care to do that. We have been talking about a balance for years. Talking about it now wont change anything. All you managed to do was get someone locked for an 'x' amount of time.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    dude who asked to get you banned?!, we want balance thts all
    You obviously do not belong in this conversation so please ----------->

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    So you decided to use Cherish as an example instead of your guildie Zero? The shade of wanting to take away something your guildmate uses. I agree on DD balance, but if you haven't noticed they do not care to do that. We have been talking about a balance for years. Talking about it now wont change anything. All you managed to do was get someone locked for an 'x' amount of time.
    i said it event reward didn't i ? but it was a mistake same as PH items , i'm talking about LMS event , i do better damage than any temp in the game but when ever cherish use this DD armor i do max 8 k on him , that's why he winning 90 % of solo events
    this is not fair
    DD cap will be for all the server not only BOOBS
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Commoner
    i said it event reward didn't i ? but it was a mistake same as PH items , i'm talking about LMS event , i do better damage than any temp in the game but when ever cherish use this DD armor i do max 8 k on him , that's why he winning 90 % of solo events
    this is not fair

This thread is from the guy that got his rings +Ed to 18 some how from a Gm, but is crying about **** being unfair lawl

this is not fair
    All I see is QQQQQQQ my epen is small Halp PliZ delete dd armor I die sad life

Oh you want a "Balanced game"? Dude that went out the window along time ago. Long before DD armors were ever invented. I could sit here all day long and write an essay on how unbalanced this game is. Temps still doing bat sh1t crazy dmg, Dekans hitting 200+k. Trinity class (wtf went wrong there? Yea we all thought Temps were a broken class, well they aint got nothing on Noirs) Do I think any of these classes are "balanced"? No, I sure as sh1t do not, but well the game is broken, its always been broken and its just the Rohan way of life. We cant all have things the way we want so you just gotta deal with it or move on.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

he picks up rulers when he is dead, he obv can get what ever he wants

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast