Closed Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    i never had or used DD armor that's why i'm asking for DD cap since it ruin the fun , last night i wasn't online i slept after i back from college LOL
    Must've been someone else with DD armor on your char then

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    They duping again?

Anyway @ thread. Just cap DD if you're gonna do that, nobody is hurt and you don't flood the game with DD crap if you were to release them.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    no 1 logged my account since yesterday lol , make up another story and go report me please , only DD i have is my Pro club with 73 % DD :P
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 05-14-2015 at 12:24 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    They duping again?
    I shall rephrase that. I think everyone can guess people in e2n are too stupid and duping is beyond them to do on their own. Maha befriending indo's and be paying 'em dem $$s for that ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    I shall rephrase that. I think everyone can guess people in e2n are too stupid and duping is beyond them to do on their own. Maha befriending indo's and be paying 'em dem $$s for that ****.
    report us Plox and why you Quote ur self looool
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Hmmm sounds suspicious a templar asking the removal or cap of DD when they are the highest hitter. How about lets nerf Templars so you kids cry and the rest of the server can play how the game should?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

This is public area and for [General Discussion]. However I would say, I'm working on where the items from at this moment.
    If you guys have any suspicious things with PVP or PVE, we're happy to do investigation even if it's more than an year.
    Please keep letting our GM team know.
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    This is public area and for [General Discussion]. However I would say, I'm working on where the items from at this moment.
    If you guys have any suspicious things with PVP or PVE, we're happy to do investigation even if it's more than an year.
    Please keep letting our GM team know.
    Its an armor won by a player in the past that has % DD on it. I'm not completely sure whats your policy for this OP items now but either Cap DD to 90% or removing said items would help contribute to game balance.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I don t see what is there to check.Those DD armors came from an event that happened years ago.They re legal.Everyone knows about them.Just like the reflection chest and the melee boots.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast