Closed Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    are you guys going to do something about DD armors ?
    some people will reply saying they can't remove it they are event rewards

GM Atzigan already deleted 55 % attack stones Before to Balance the game
    Note : Most of those stones were event rewards from pristage back u get 5 mysteries items by the end of the month and those 55 % attack stones were 1 of the 5 items , GM can do DD cap or remove DD armors if he really want to Balance the Game

this a pic of my system after LMS event

i did 6297 Dmagae on Cherish when i did 18622 Dmage with Equality on Nhah At the same sec

all armors should be obtainable to all players , people who have those armors have advantage for Solo events and pvp events , they can do same damage others can do but they are are double tanky than normal players

GMs did a mistake in the past when they released those armors and u should fix it now or make them obtainable or just make DD cap

thx
    Here's your DD cap. No more shiny burners. So for the people that haven't bought shiny burners yet....Get on it and thank Knight for getting them to FINALLY get on DD cap. This of course will be the best thing for the game and will definitely not create a more unbalanced server.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    so any guild members would be slaves for thier guild masters? so you are also a slave for poops, how can i be slave in online game ? at least maha \ nawal help everyone gear up, while poops use you as a slave amiright? huehuehuehueheuhe

you dont even know what i own in this game, before you say i begged items from maha or nawal, like you used to do before you scam them everything .
    thanks for admitting that you are just a noob rubbish champ who got gears from maha and nawal, which duh proves that you are just another slave pet u call it what u want who once get some bones to chew he will follow u until it's done then he starts getting mad until he gets another one and so on thats you right now.

and that's why ur dumb people never win anything they can't rely on gearing them selves just some random poor people whom have been recruited .
    Last edited by rockyy9; 05-16-2015 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    oh jesseh = ticklemypickle? why jesseh? why not sisseh better xD he dodge any 1vs1
    jesseh is Landon or Charity when Justin forget to put her muzzle when he leaves home
    Last edited by toshirou; 05-16-2015 at 12:59 PM.
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    jesseh is Landon or Charity when Justin forget to put her muzzle when he leaves home
    You're such a plastic.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Commoner
    The love you have for me is sickening <3 All this mad because I show no love for fake girls. Sorry =P

you guys call more hacks and scams than most 12 year old on CS:GO ._.

I miss Linn's drama, it was more random and funny.

So Gm plZ cap the DD so you can have all these people charing back and quiting the game like the last time the DD got a cap put on it.

all of them were on and are on more than anyone else lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    That DD issue Again????

Quote Originally Posted by crussandra View Post
    That DD issue Again????
    Yeah but dont worry PWI fixed it by removing Shinies from IM and boosting already made UPGRDs prices in game so free players can dream of them but cant get their hands on them.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-17-2015 at 09:31 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!