+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Karazy/ Iriene rohan problems i see:

1. Changes in rohanopoly and big 5 its not worth playing those anymore because all items been changed to low value items. Like ppl used o win magical talisman +7 there they need ,now u can win just +0 and u still need to win refine dye there and u need load of those to make that talisman +7 - mission impossible...Ppl used to get those items from events but u are not doing those events regularly.... like Walter sealed medal event, Magical/ normal talisman event, now u sold the upgraded rings and u had no boost event to make them +18 while both previous sales we had event. Its not fair at all for new players etc.
    2. Reinforcement rates: they are bad like really bad . Can we have proper boost events ? like ok u did not make upg ring boost event while selling so why not make at least good rates so ppl can spend money and make them +18 themselves? atm i do not even try reinforce it is just hopeless ... u might waste 50-100...k rps and still end up with +0 ring....
    3. Trinity char can not sell on exchange market, cant do race change... I made mine chars + 10 and i have no wish to lvl up another char from lvl 1... so i want to buy trinity char on em or race change mine char , but it is not possible so far...
    4. OP equipment. Ppl have bunch of OP items in there item malls like 1 year of costumes 500 vitality/ gold tropheys/ 30% alm scrolls and so on, so why cant we have OP gear sales every couple months?
    5.Need more events to get victory badges for titles
    6.Sell fire fox on im or make fusion item
    7. Sell absolute set or make it available to win in games etc.
    8.Tried scratch feud lately and its not worth it cant win anything good or the rate is too low...
    9. can we get e-cash option to buy coins on Big5/rohanopoly?
    10. Limit guilds to 50-100 ppl in guild to prevent ppl joining 1 guild ,where is the fun then?

I might add more later now feel free to post what u think is wrong in rohan and how can it be fixed.

1. For craftweaps players Rohanopoly is worth every second now big 5 hasn't been worth playing at all
    2. Yup
    3. That huge wall for trinities
    4. Yup
    5. Clashing valley event on event server I miss those soo much >.<
    6. Nah just lower the quest requirements or boost the drop rates
    7. Rohanopoli
    8. Item for trying at least
    9. Yes pls
    10. Umm wut?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

1. Support system is terrible.
    2. Support system is terrible.
    3. Support system is terrible.

adding damage drop issue, the damage drop armors not suppose to be in this game or make it available to every1 big5/ rohanopoly/ royal family etc.

Quote Originally Posted by steelblue View Post
    adding damage drop issue, the damage drop armors not suppose to be in this game or make it available to every1 big5/ rohanopoly/ royal family etc.
    Just cap DD to 90% and done Humans are kill able again and DD armor users aren't immortal just hard to kill. Adding it to everyone is a bad idea it will be impossible for normal players to play and there's gonna be a massive quitting if that's what the company wants i don't mind.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Just cap DD to 90% and done Humans are kill able again and DD armor users aren't immortal just hard to kill. Adding it to everyone is a bad idea it will be impossible for normal players to play and there's gonna be a massive quitting if that's what the company wants i don't mind.
    Yup they're not immortal. I saw Cherish being zerged last time, she died x.x

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    Yup they're not immortal. I saw Cherish being zerged last time, she died x.x
    Because being zerged and die is called being none immortal -_-
    The only close to being immortals should be the Mages, Priest and Defender. I don't think they last a lot vs a zerg. Templars and any kind of hitter shouldn't be close to immortal.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Because being zerged and die is called being none immortal -_-
    The only close to being immortals should be the Mages, Priest and Defender. I don't think they last a lot vs a zerg. Templars and any kind of hitter shouldn't be close to immortal.
    I heard that they're going to improve those "left behind" characters.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    I heard that they're going to improve those "left behind" characters.
    We will see, but if its by skill boosting that will make other things more complicated. I already suggested on boosting those upgrade weapons that aren't being used like the magic club and the staff by giving more mag atk(~90%) and HP(120%) plus katars never needed mobi rather make that 16% mobi into reflect, they have stealth.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

They should really weigh the negative side and positive side before coming up with a decision like this.