+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: bug after maint

Banned

bug after maint

game keeps freezing and crashing, fix it .

Yes it is. rohan is freezing and crashing because of crash. I think it is GG crash . I tried 10 times and still crash.

Banned
    yeh its fu.cking gameguard again. DELETE YOUR CONTRACT WITH GG IT'S A SH.ITTY PROGRAM YOU'RE WASTING YOUR MONEY.

Even I log 2 accs, it is still crash. GM IRENE should check it again.

omg getting same thing here AND when I did log in, its showing to other people that I'm not in a guild (But it shows on my screen that I am) and its showing to me that other people aren't in a guild when they ARE IN A GUILD.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

game keep crashing, cant see other guilds, cant find treasury pocket npcs in craft studio...........

So sorry about that, GM Sineida will announce about the patch to fix issue. FYI, we noticed some players are playing without issue, and other players are facing issues like lag or disconnected, so we're working on client patch for those players. We may not need urgent maintenance. Apologize about this issue again.
    I'll never get tired of you

And yet, Karazy can confidently say that the staff is great in this game, not like events are late, support system is terrible and there has been emergency maint/patch after every single maint for that past 2 months. Let's not forget thread and post deletion, careful what you say around here!

Banned
    so why are you playing this game ?

Um no one is complaining about the Left pt menu bug? Its of by some pixels, looks like no one plays priest anymore
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!