Hey there, I am back after like five years of not playing this and wanted to see how things went after ever so long, but now im finding myself on the newest server and kinda getting the feeling that no one is there... even tho I see them... So I started a new character and decided to go with Giant for now just to mess around with cause when I use to play, I played a Dhan, and it was so so, but kinda called it quits with this game when the person I use to play with didnt want anything to do with me, (other then the fact the game is a grind fest and money pit lol) but I just wanted to pass time by now since im in waiting for something else... but now im finding it very odd, that not only im seeing being but they are always AFK and yet they are AFK with buffs, and its been several days asking where are people getting buffs at (since I dont remember where people station at or if over the last five years its changed spots), leveling up this Giant isnt that bad like it use to be, but where is everyone?! And why wont anyone say anything, this is getting kinda creepy!!! Should I stay in the new server or go to an old one?