+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

What to do and where to go and what to go with?

Hey there, I am back after like five years of not playing this and wanted to see how things went after ever so long, but now im finding myself on the newest server and kinda getting the feeling that no one is there... even tho I see them... So I started a new character and decided to go with Giant for now just to mess around with cause when I use to play, I played a Dhan, and it was so so, but kinda called it quits with this game when the person I use to play with didnt want anything to do with me, (other then the fact the game is a grind fest and money pit lol) but I just wanted to pass time by now since im in waiting for something else... but now im finding it very odd, that not only im seeing being but they are always AFK and yet they are AFK with buffs, and its been several days asking where are people getting buffs at (since I dont remember where people station at or if over the last five years its changed spots), leveling up this Giant isnt that bad like it use to be, but where is everyone?! And why wont anyone say anything, this is getting kinda creepy!!! Should I stay in the new server or go to an old one?

These days people use Hunter Kit to fight the monsters (a bot released by YNK; you can buy it from a sundries merchant), so they can be afk while the character is leveling. To my knowledge people mostly buff at Limestone. I don't know about the population, but the main difference between the old and new server is that the former has Upgraded weapons, and the items on EM often cost less than in Isen. To find a party the Party Match is still the best option.

So basically it is best to start at an older server? And wow, almost 30mil to get one of those things... that wont happen, iv never had more then 500k...
    Last edited by Ragnarokist; 05-12-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Isen is an experiment that failed hard. regardless of what server you play on - Isen or Jainus, you will find it is FAR more costly to play Rohan that it was 5 years ago. They guys running it have gotten more and more aggressive at wringing every last penny from its players.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Isen is an experiment that failed hard. regardless of what server you play on - Isen or Jainus, you will find it is FAR more costly to play Rohan that it was 5 years ago. They guys running it have gotten more and more aggressive at wringing every last penny from its players.
    So in other words, its a major money pit now, or spend months getting little to nowhere at all? Oh whats with all the templers now? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarokist View Post
    So in other words, its a major money pit now, or spend months getting little to nowhere at all? Oh whats with all the templers now? lol
    its easy to lvl now. they have lots of starter items to help you lvl fast. i just started playing again too. )) but the hardest part is bout getting buffs. XD

Quote Originally Posted by kimlie01 View Post
    its easy to lvl now. they have lots of starter items to help you lvl fast. i just started playing again too. )) but the hardest part is bout getting buffs. XD
    For me, it seems like gearing is getting hard again, money seems to stay the same level of hardness and yeah, buffs are majorly hard to get now So far im lvl 18 (which im using the 20% exp thing, getting to lvl 30 wasnt ever to hard I thought) and only have half geared and no money to buy anything worth it, but iv always had a hard time was gear, gearing has always been an issue and then or at the same time its the money.

Im lvl 18 Giant, im going 4 str every level except every 5th level (5, 10, 15 etc) and on those levels i got 2/2 vit/dex.

So if anyone here has any info on gearing, SHARE PLEASE!

Come play on one of the older servers, they all merg into 1 now called ~ Jainus. And at times it seems pretty barren (people semi afk and what not) but I do still see ppls looking for parties in party matching or lowbies trolling Lime.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Come play on one of the older servers, they all merg into 1 now called ~ Jainus. And at times it seems pretty barren (people semi afk and what not) but I do still see ppls looking for parties in party matching or lowbies trolling Lime.
    Thanks, so it really doesnt matter what one I chose from, they all are on the same... Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarokist View Post
    Thanks, so it really doesnt matter what one I chose from, they all are on the same... Thanks!
    Yeap and if you make a char on one of the old severs (Jainus), Ill give ya some crones to start you off. I know what its like to return and have to start from scratch. Can be tough.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest