+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    One more thing incase you dont alrdy know. There is a "Main Quest" line in the trinity home town that gives some great rewards and very good exp which will help to lvl your trinity alot faster. I cant stress enough to you to do that quest line (You will need help with some of it as alot of the quest involve killing bosses, but I'm sure help can be found). And also there is a "newbie helper" once you reach a certain lvl at GH (Gathering Hall) and then there are also rewards you will receive from the npc at Lime (Cant remember the exact lvls that these rewards start, but be sure to keep a look out for them. They help alot in low lvls)
    Main Story Quests are lvls65, 70, 75, ... every 5 lvls but you can take them 5 lvls before.
    Lime quests are 55, 60, 65, ... every 5 lvls to.

As a Noir player i suggest making your Aoe Thorns Whip lvl7 as your first one. Its a positive AOE that adds damage to surrounding enemies while savage Aoe is neutral and all others are negative. Pentagram of Light is meh, at low lvls good but once you're start hitting higher mobs you'll need higher str to actually do damage with this skill and its base damage comes from magic atk. If you don't have upgd boss drops with all stat and atk you don't need this skill at higher lvls.
    The rest of the skills are as follow:
    Mar tree, just keep Pentagram of Light as a pve skill, Tune of Life and Dormant Power. Darkness Calling (Magic atk based skill) and Vine of Light (like Elf Net bind) are just useless for Noirs.
    Completely max all Noirs tree skills except IMO Windy Chain and PVE speaking don't add your right side PVP Claw based skills. They will eat your TP(trinity points) while lvling and your Thorn Whip will expire. Save those points while lvling for Dormant power it will boost your HP and MP depending on how much SP (skill points) you have unused.

Solo on R1-R3 there you'll be able to lvl your trinity with no problem. GL

+
    Lvl ses quests:

lvl5 Tutorial Zone 1 SES 100%
    lvl65 LimeStone HK(1Day), 1 SES 100%, 1 AES 100%
    lvl70 Main Story quest HK(8hrs), 3x SES 100%, Growth Seal Scroll(2hrs) - Kill Mirebreath Kniedhogg
    lvl90 Main Story quest HK(8hrs), 2x SES 100%, Elementsl Scroll, Elemental Dung Scroll
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-15-2015 at 04:16 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

WOW, Thank you guys so much so much info so quickly! YOU guys are the reason why I love playing games like this, so much work to do and yet you guys make it seem like its not going to be that bad, lol.

By the way xXxAurorAxXx if you still want to help me, my characters name is Progenitus for this one, and I just might use it more then my Giant now (tho Id rather be a male character :s), since she is going alone so much better xD
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2q1rp1i.png

I will log in game now on my priest and pm you

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I will log in game now on my priest and pm you
    barf! lol jk
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    barf! lol jk
    Bish !!!!!!

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Main Story Quests are lvls65, 70, 75, ... every 5 lvls but you can take them 5 lvls before.
    Lime quests are 55, 60, 65, ... every 5 lvls to.

As a Noir player i suggest making your Aoe Thorns Whip lvl7 as your first one. Its a positive AOE that adds damage to surrounding enemies while savage Aoe is neutral and all others are negative. Pentagram of Light is meh, at low lvls good but once you're start hitting higher mobs you'll need higher str to actually do damage with this skill and its base damage comes from magic atk. If you don't have upgd boss drops with all stat and atk you don't need this skill at higher lvls.
    The rest of the skills are as follow:
    Mar tree, just keep Pentagram of Light as a pve skill, Tune of Life and Dormant Power. Darkness Calling (Magic atk based skill) and Vine of Light (like Elf Net bind) are just useless for Noirs.
    Completely max all Noirs tree skills except IMO Windy Chain and PVE speaking don't add your right side PVP Claw based skills. They will eat your TP(trinity points) while lvling and your Thorn Whip will expire. Save those points while lvling for Dormant power it will boost your HP and MP depending on how much SP (skill points) you have unused.

Solo on R1-R3 there you'll be able to lvl your trinity with no problem. GL

+
    Lvl ses quests:

lvl5 Tutorial Zone 1 SES 100%
    lvl65 LimeStone HK(1Day), 1 SES 100%, 1 AES 100%
    lvl70 Main Story quest HK(8hrs), 3x SES 100%, Growth Seal Scroll(2hrs) - Kill Mirebreath Kniedhogg
    lvl90 Main Story quest HK(8hrs), 2x SES 100%, Elementsl Scroll, Elemental Dung Scroll
    sir how about after that, the main quest in R3 and R4?, I've completed the quest in R3 but I cant find Aiden a NPC in r4. Was it was a bug or something, because I can't find any NPC in R4, I have already explored the whole r4 map

oh crap this dude, necroing a post from 2015 and I was reading everything from the beginning..
    and for you sir, nope you havent, Aiden is on the RIGHT most section safe zone room at R4 map check again.

Banned
    Now this topic is very popular, so many of my friends have already decided to take cbd products for health and getting rid of many ailments. I would advise you to definitely read this detailed guide on choosing CBD gummies here, because in my opinion this is one of the most pleasant and effective ways to get a portion of cannabidiol, so use this link and buy quality CBD products.

I truly enjoy using cannabis oil since it constantly helps me with numerous health issues as well as general stress. My favorite brand is without a doubt this Neurogan and these cbd cigarettes as well, therefore I feel it may be beneficial for someone here as well. I sincerely hope you will investigate the facts on their website.

Banned
    Cannabis products are beneficial. Now they are also used in the treatment of neuroses and mental disorders. It's good that they are now sold in the public domain and everyone can try it. For my part, I have chosen a few products on this source https://westcoastsupply.cc/product/nuken/ where you can also find something like this. They are convenient to use and have the same effect. If you have never tried this, I advise you to buy it either.