+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Am having some issues being able to log in game atm (seems to be some kind of bug after maintenance). And I rly gotta go out for now. Will be back in an hour or 2. Will try to jump in game then and help you out if your around on Jainus.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Yeap and if you make a char on one of the old severs (Jainus), Ill give ya some crones to start you off. I know what its like to return and have to start from scratch. Can be tough.
    Oh wow, thats awesome, my characters name is Thorinox, whats yours so I can add you?

Oh shoot, didnt see your second post, we can this tomorrow, its getting late for me.

look for MsAbella at Lime.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Yea as GodsRage said, I'm almost always derping around at Limestone Foothills. Just pm MsAbella.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Okie dokie, going on right now...

Edit: >.> nevermind, ill be on in a few... need to update lappy and get kiddos settled down lol. And give my daughter some meds, she is looking like she has an ear infection
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2q1rp1i.png

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Am having some issues being able to log in game atm (seems to be some kind of bug after maintenance). And I rly gotta go out for now. Will be back in an hour or 2. Will try to jump in game then and help you out if your around on Jainus.
    You can try to delete game guard folder if you are having disconnection issue or re-patch your loader.exe in your game folder not the shortcut icon to fix the issue.

Well, I decided to make a trinity and that was interesting concept, I love how fast they can level up till you get done with the beginning stuff, but for the last 25 minutes, iv been trying to get a question asked at limestone, but no one would even acknowledge me, all I ever saw was "buff me" spam, but what do I do once I have that green bar filled to 1000? And I went to the dark side, now now im wondering, what to do with her, I take it as it basically said, she doesn't use weapons... she already has it permanently, but I still didn't get on how to make it stronger, and I basically cant melee with her like I thought... still have to use the one magic skill from the start... also, does anyone know the best way to make her stats go? and skills?
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2q1rp1i.png

Yea Lime can be a little chaotic at times and if your a newbie people do tend to look you over. Keep doing what your doing here by asking questions at the forums. imo its the best way to get help and questions answered. Someones bound to come along and assist you.

So I'm going to assume since you mentioned "dark side" that you choose to make a Noir?
    Let me start by saying that that "green bar" is whats called "Trinity points". You gain these points by hitting mobs and or people in order to be able to use your skills and buffs. Some skills will take away the Trinity points and so you need to gain them back again as you go along. Your Noir should be a str class, meaning add Str to her stat points and as for skills, Im not really 100% sure of the distribution as I play a Rumir. But with that being said, I can prolly grab some suggestions from some one in my guild for you.

As for the Trinity weps, that can be a little complex, but you were right in saying that your char will keep the same wep as she began with. Only it will "lvl up" and "evolve" over time. You can do this by using these two guides (See links).

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24364

This second link breaks the process down some what and is pretty helpful.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...870#post308870

Feel free to throw any other questions here and if I can help I will or someone else will

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

One more thing incase you dont alrdy know. There is a "Main Quest" line in the trinity home town that gives some great rewards and very good exp which will help to lvl your trinity alot faster. I cant stress enough to you to do that quest line (You will need help with some of it as alot of the quest involve killing bosses, but I'm sure help can be found). And also there is a "newbie helper" once you reach a certain lvl at GH (Gathering Hall) and then there are also rewards you will receive from the npc at Lime (Cant remember the exact lvls that these rewards start, but be sure to keep a look out for them. They help alot in low lvls)

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest