+ Reply to Thread

Renewal of Achievement system

hi i have question de we will lose the points when mantenance incoming? or we still have the points after mante? ani gm can pls aswers the question ty

I've been waiting for this announcement for some time now :l
    I would hate to loose 4k points just because they can -.-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I would also love to know the details about this.

Why anyone of the GM's rply on this thread?i have a 15k+ of achievements points and dont wanna loose my efforts for nothing GM's pls rply at once so ppl will know!

Newbie question plz be nice

What is Renewal achievements? and where i can see if i have some achievement points?

CanSee Scout
    LFP Plz =)
    Sorry for my bad English, I use Google Translator

Quote Originally Posted by CanSee View Post
    Newbie question plz be nice

What is Renewal achievements? and where i can see if i have some achievement points?
    Go find All Games and click it you can see there official site then click it.at lthe left side lower you can see Achievements points then click it again.Note if u use Google chrome its invisible just click the empty space left side lower part and u can see your Acievement points.

Hey there Godzmike! My team is currently working on changing up our Achievement Point system. You can expect the changes to arrive in about a couple weeks ( Projected Date: May 26th ). We will be changing the way the Achievement Point system works, and at this moment, you will NOT be losing your accumulated points. I hope this alleviates some of your concerns!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Hey there Godzmike! My team is currently working on changing up our Achievement Point system. You can expect the changes to arrive in about a couple weeks ( Projected Date: May 26th ). We will be changing the way the Achievement Point system works, and at this moment, you will NOT be losing your accumulated points. I hope this alleviates some of your concerns!
    Thx a billion from all players
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!