+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mininub View Post
    I said exactly the same thing in my ticket, Vasilisa said it was completely normal and Karazy didn't like my English and then deemed it appropriate to delete every thread and post I make so no one else will find out. He must be on break or something at the moment since my posts are still around.
    That my friend is called censorship.

He must be new. It seems the new guys get all hot & bothered with 'the rules'. If I am not breaking the ToS, then there is no reason for them to delete anything I say beyond simple attempts at bullying.

A little moderation is a good thing. Being a nazi about it is detrimental.

And no - there is no way oln earth that 17 fails in a damn row is anything even remotely normal. Vasilisa should be fired for even trying to say that it is. And if PWi staff comes back in here and says that failing to transmute 17 times in a row is normal, the simple answer is to show them the error of that with your wallet by never buying them or playing a Trinity character.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 05-13-2015 at 03:23 PM.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    that is the sign of a broken game.

second sign of a broken game is staff doing damage control by trying to hush it up.

transmute preservation rocks are expensive. if you have to buy 17 of the damn ed things and still fail to transmute, there is a serious problem with this game.
    I have pointed this out before and tested it with less expensive weapons:

if you use transmute preservation stones, you fail 99% of the time but preserve your stuff when (not if --- WHEN) it fails.
    if you don't use transmute preservation stones, you fail 30% of the time but you kiss what you are trying to transmute goodbye when you fail.

moral to this story? Don't transmute anything you can't afford to lose and don't use transmute pres stones.
    Yep, I said exactly the same thing in my tickets, but Vasilisa said it was completely normal and then Karazy gave me English lessons and deleted every thread/post I make.
    Note: 2nd time i make this post he deleted the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mininub View Post
    Yep, I said exactly the same thing in my tickets, but Vasilisa said it was completely normal and then Karazy gave me English lessons and deleted every thread/post I make.
    Note: 2nd time i make this post he deleted the old one.
    so I noticed.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Karazy is here now lol

Well mini, it is well known to us who are now outside this game that Trinity is pretty much a flop. The entire implementation was a mess since day one and I don't seeing them fix it anytime soon. as much as I got blasted by certain others for daring to say anything negative about it, people are realizing just how badly things are now broken. and just like most of the other problems with this game, there is very little hope any of them will be addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by popepogi View Post
    Karazy is here now lol
    good. I hope he is actually reading some of this and reporting it back. he has some very unhappy players here.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 05-13-2015 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    That my friend is called censorship.

He must be new. It seems the new guys get all hot & bothered with 'the rules'. If I am not breaking the ToS, then there is no reason for them to delete anything I say beyond simple attempts at bullying.

A little moderation is a good thing. Being a nazi about it is detrimental.

And no - there is no way oln earth that 17 fails in a damn row is anything even remotely normal. Vasilisa should be fired for even trying to say that it is. And if PWi staff comes back in here and says that failing to transmute 17 times in a row is normal, the simple answer to show them the error of that with your wallet by never buying them or playing a Trinity character.
    Hey there GodsRage! I guess I am that PWi staffer that comes in here to say that failing 17x in a row is actually pretty unlucky. Of course, if someone succeeded 17x in a row, no one would say a thing, funny right? Both are possibilities. Like the possibility that I am, as you said, a Nazi trying to censor things. You have posted a lot of comments telling people on the forums all sorts of negative things about the game, yet all the comments are still there. Hmm..

@Mininub: I have replied to your ticket, please do take a minute to read it, take it to heart, and remember; Sempai noticed you~ ;P
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 05-13-2015 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Adding my sig<3

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Hey there GodsRage! I guess I am that PWi staffer that comes in here to say that failing 17x in a row is actually pretty unlucky. Of course, if someone succeeded 17x in a row, no one would say a thing, funny right? Both are possibilities. Like the possibility that I am, as you said, a Nazi trying to censor things. You have posted a lot of comments telling people on the forums all sorts of negative things about the game, yet all the comments are still there. Hmm..
    @Mininub: I have replied to your ticket, please do take a minute to read it, take it to heart, and remember; Sempai noticed you~ ;P
    How about my ticket Karazy? Would you please take your time to notice it? I don't like Ozam, he dunno how to read.

Its funny how the GMs still believe failing 17 times Transmuting the options from already payed weaps ~250+ $$$ with preservation costing over $10? is completely normal. For their information ses are supposed to be the lowest success chance on the game and the most i failed to enhance a skill is 5 times without gbuff. So someone FAILed to know that or the trinity aren't meant to be played by normal players.
    If you don't like angry/displeased players then either delete the forum feature or fix the bad rates and bugs please thx.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post

You reponding? Good! Let's discuss this so everyone can understand PWi's stance on this.

PWi charges 1699 RPS (not ecash, RPs) for each transmutation preservation stone. That is $17 USD per pop. You realize that just about every Pay-to-play MMORPGs you can play an entire month on that $17 USD? But wait. Somebody here buys 17 of those hideously expensive, and fail-prone stones. That is $17 x 17 -- $289 USD to YOU guys for lousy preservation stones.

Do you mean to stand there and tell us all that spending a little under $300 just to transmute a weapon into an Arrendal is fine & dandy and everything is working hunkey dorey? Well I suppose from PWi's perspective it is since you guys just suckered that guy into giving you just under $300. From a player's perpective it is failing 100% of the time.

Look, nobody is asking you for 100% success rate, or even 70%, 60% or even 50%. We are all grownups here and realize that PWi has to get money from somewhere. All we are asking for is a reasonable failure rate that WORKS. One that is fair to both players and PWi. What exactly is wrong with that? And why exactly do you have to keep deleting threads that somebody makes to bring it to your attention and get some kind of positive action on it? Why do you threaten to ban him if he does not shut up about it?

Yes, I know what you threatened mininub with. You don't call that bullying and being a nazi? I do. When all he got from you guys was "The game is working fine. Shut up or we will ban all your accounts".

Sorry, but your game is not working fine. I have seen there atrocious failure rates for myself and the main reason I won't give you guys another dime.

If you feel this is negative, well not everything can be roses. This game has serious problems with its 'chance' generator and needs attention. Attention that you guys are sweeping under the rug.

Am I negative? Damn right I am. Sometimes you guys need a fire lit under you to get anything done.

@popepogi - be carful bro. This GM is not Atzigan. He does not like you posting to get him looking at your tickets.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 05-13-2015 at 04:38 PM.

I vote for at least 2 GMs testing rates in game. I mean current rates and see how bad they've gone(rates).
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!