+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Banned
    They don't care xD as long as the money rolls in

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    Need a lot of good luck. Kenshine, can you share some of those?
    Cheat Engine. True story

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Cheat Engine. True story
    No, because the rates are fine just as it is. Some people are just over reacting, over hyping some bs. IJS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by princetralala View Post
    No, because the rates are fine just as it is. Some people are just over reacting, over hyping some bs. IJS.
    17 fails in a row=rates being fine just as they are? Guess I must be over hyping some bs.

Quote Originally Posted by totoa View Post
    17 fails in a row=rates being fine just as they are? Guess I must be over hyping some bs.
    You said that yourself.

Haven't tested rates lately so I'm not completely sure but you can test rates on different towns. Like go to a town wheres no one on it Dhan or Dekan town or a town with less people in it Etton, Einhoren, Kai'non. Test everything before raging please.
    17 fails lol thats kind of sad o.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Commoner
    You will only success transmute if Karazy grants you english lessons. He won't teach me = I'll never be proer den life

Quote Originally Posted by princetralala View Post
    Nah I wasted a lot of rps aka dollars to do that damn arrendal transmutation ****. Nothing succeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by popepogi View Post
    Nah I wasted a lot of rps aka dollars to do that damn arrendal transmutation ****. Nothing succeeded.
    Don't mind prince he's a GM, ofc he has only good things to say.

And yes don't try to transmute I am 0/17 tries in a row. I did get myself a nice GM following my threads and posts tho, deleting all of them so can't say i didn't get anything out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    ...17 fails lol thats kind of sad o.o
    that is the sign of a broken game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mininub View Post
    Don't mind prince he's a GM, ofc he has only good things to say.

And yes don't try to transmute I am 0/17 tries in a row. I did get myself a nice GM following my threads and posts tho, deleting all of them so can't say i didn't get anything out of it.
    second sign of a broken game is staff doing damage control by trying to hush it up.

transmute preservation rocks are expensive. if you have to buy 17 of the damn ed things and still fail to transmute, there is a serious problem with this game.
    I have pointed this out before and tested it with less expensive weapons:

if you use transmute preservation stones, you fail 99% of the time but preserve your stuff when (not if --- WHEN) it fails.
    if you don't use transmute preservation stones, you fail 30% of the time but you kiss what you are trying to transmute goodbye when you fail.

moral to this story? Don't transmute anything you can't afford to lose and don't use transmute pres stones.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca