+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    You're a retard, 2 posters agreeing with each other about something doesn't imply I'm him. It just adds to the truth to what I'm saying. Your awful luck =/= rates are that bad or that I didn't try upgrade my trinity. I did, worked on first try and so did MANY others.
    okai right.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

It wasn't during boost event, and those weekend boosts didn't even apply to most trinity systems, which Atzigan stated on the post about the blessing event but am sure you didn't bother to read. I don't even know why you are so mad am just posting what I know and experienced, it's not my fault you had terrible luck. As for forging rates theyreally aren't that bad, people just want everything to succeed on the first try every single time...ofc that wont happen most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mininub View Post
    It wasn't during boost event, and those weekend boosts didn't even apply to most trinity systems, which Atzigan stated on the post about the blessing event but am sure you didn't bother to read. I don't even know why you are so mad am just posting what I know and experienced, it's not my fault you had terrible luck. As for forging rates theyreally aren't that bad, people just want everything to succeed on the first try every single time...ofc that wont happen most of the time.
    exactly kinshine, i'm talking about Trinity weapon forge rates, it takes not less than 5+ tries to sucess, " WITH boost event+ guild buffs " i'm talking about my experience too none is mad, forging is normal, but when u try to forge upgraded into trinity weapon it will never success first try, and the stone is 1.699 rp each try, k? ..k
    Last edited by ImYouRDestinY; 05-11-2015 at 05:19 PM.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Well I hope they either lessen the cost of these Arrendal Transmutations or boost up the forging rates.

Well, I have to agree with her now lol 10 tries so far and still failing...

YNK don't care about rates, they nerf blessing rates too without a word, and now u fail like 90% to stupid transmute. YNK don't care if U quit this game or not, soon Rohan 2 will start so fk players from Rohan 1.

Clearly they don't 13 fails now...

Need a lot of good luck. Kenshine, can you share some of those?

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    Need a lot of good luck. Kenshine, can you share some of those?
    i heard he dont need any luck at all, all he need is his cheat programs

Would you guys seriously change the rate since we already bought that God damn upgrade. All that excitement built led to a HUGE disappointment after trying to transmute my axe into a trinity weapon.