+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Well you can play for free by buying with crones and ecash from others and a lot of patience but no one believes me even tho yeah rates fail hard. Don't gamble with the game and you'll be fine :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

It's unplayable now as free player, hard 2 earn eash for free players now, 2many "epic/upgreade" stuff on Item Mall, so it's hard to sell anything on Exchange Market in good price. Game is empty cuz free players bar almost don't log in, cuz they got nothing to do here axcept to die from som 1 with Upgreade weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    It's unplayable now as free player, hard 2 earn e-cash for free players now, to many "epic/upgrade" stuff on Item Mall, so it's hard to sell anything on Exchange Market in good price. Game is empty cause free players bar almost don't log in, cause they got nothing to do here except to die from some 1 with Upgrade weapon.
    Didn't say it was easy xD
    Btw fixed some tipos :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Hmmm I think the staff is currently looking in to this.

BUMP GM! Please make a blessing event asap! thanks
    Bought 4 upgrade parts already :/

11 tries, another char 4 tries and ran out of rps. 1.6k rp each stone, u could at least make the rates 1% instead of 0.000000000000.00000000.00000.05%
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

yeah lol took me 2 tries on one and 3 on another one, and I've never heard about anyone needing more than 4 tries...so you just had terrible luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mininub View Post
    yeah lol took me 2 tries on one and 3 on another one, and I've never heard about anyone needing more than 4 tries...so you just had terrible luck.
    when was tht. on boost event? <-- nvm my question , i just found out you are kenshine double posting.
    Last edited by ImYouRDestinY; 05-11-2015 at 02:58 PM.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    y'all need to stop crying like complete fags once something doesn't go your way and just cause you luck was tough. rates in general are fine, it worked out for me and many others on 1st try which confirms this further and rates arent as the bs said above. no one is privy of the rates but gms so dont act like you know fukall. the number above is fairly out of line too which does not make sense
    u need to calm down , 99% of the players having issues forging, and how would you know if you dnt even have upgrade parts to forge all you do is fail attempts to scam players

edit, tht just proved to me you never tried upgrade on trinity, cuz its 99% fail on first tries.
    Last edited by ImYouRDestinY; 05-11-2015 at 03:00 PM.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    when was tht. on boost event? <-- nvm my question , i just found out you are kenshine double posting.
    You're a retard, 2 posters agreeing with each other about something doesn't imply I'm him. It just adds to the truth to what I'm saying. Your awful luck =/= rates are that bad or that I didn't try upgrade my trinity. I did, worked on first try and so did MANY others.