+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Arrendal Transmutation Thing

So can someone tell me how the rates are when transmuting upgrades into arrendal?
    It's kind of unfair it the rates are so bad and the cost of it is really high.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

I succes at 3rd try ;s and yea it's unfair as fu#k, upgreade costs like 24k rp plus alteast another10k ecash for preservations x3, 300mil crone per try (it's still alot money in game for many players, cuz item drop is rly bad).
    And worst thing is that weaopn is binded to character. So i guess rohan is empty again? Cuz I stop loging in thx to constant rpkrs and zero GM support and understands in such easy to solve problems i had ;s

Well I'm not completely sure how the rates work on trans but i have been succeeding with arendal any lvl +1 with no problems :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

So try transmute with glacial weapon, U will have enough of this game after few fails 3,4k ecash +300mil crones per try

Well I don't want to waste a lot of rps just to fail. So, hopefully GMS do something with these fail rates
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Well I don't want to waste a lot of rps just to fail. So, hopefully GMS do something with these fail rates
    They wont tho cuz the trinity class was their latest cash cow. Just lucky enough, most people saw right through this sham.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    They wont tho cuz the trinity class was their latest cash cow. Just lucky enough, most people saw right through this sham.
    Well this is sad, I've recently decided to start playing trinity chars and I'm afraid that I might have to spend tons of rps just to make upgrades a trinity weapon lol.

Worse once you have made an upgrade a trinity weapon you can never change your trinity to anything else without losing it.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

As i said in another thread for some reason after a Blessing event rates get a hard drop and everything starts failing. Even reinforcing rings -_-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    people are still playing this game despite everything with 90% fail rates ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast