+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    From Support:

Greetings RBNXD!

Thank you for contacting us using Playwith Interactive Game Support.

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. Regrettably, these are known issues and we are aware of such. We are working towards a resolution. Whenever we already had our fix on this one, we'll surely update each and everyone through forums or Rohan's Facebook fan page. Thank you.

We appreciate your time contacting us. Please do let us know if we can assist you any further.

If you still have further comments , suggestions, inquiries or any other concerns, Please feel free to contact us again at our Ticket Support anytime.

Best regards,
    GM Ampelius
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

Just keep playing and completing the requirements, when they fix it we should be able to get all those coins. I hope >.>
    lol you really took to that ****? typical automated response

me too i cant claim my gold i do all the FF.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourous View Post
    lol you really took to that ****? typical automated response
    Well we can always rage on them and show this responses. They should do something about it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

rohanopolly rewards sux now

Quote Originally Posted by vijay9992 View Post
    played more than 3 hours, i entered ash,superior dungeon, i logged in home page , why? i cant claim gold coins?
    I checked you received free coins after 12:00 noon of the day you left comments.
    Please contact GM team if you have any issue with Rohanopoly in the future again(I hope not)
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    I checked you received free coins after 12:00 noon of the day you left comments.
    Please contact GM team if you have any issue with Rohanopoly in the future again(I hope not)
    I'm still waiting for that rohanopoly fix on my account its been days now and no coin.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I'm still waiting for that rohanopoly fix on my account its been days now and no coin.
    That might be my fault... I meant why you're staying here instead of sending ticket to us. It's because I'm checking at here for you guys ? haha

I am checking on your issue but please send us a ticket to store customer support history.

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    I am checking on your issue but please send us a ticket to store customer support history.
    Ticket #228259 I reply to it just now
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

To everyone reading this.
    Make sure you completed all requirements of rohanopoly or you'll end like me a bunch of days logged in and just 1 coin. Make sure to read and complete them. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!