+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Rohanopoly is back *UPDATED* 5/26/2015

Greetings Rohanians!
    Rohanopoly has arrived as you requested! PLAY MORE! WIN MORE!

Our critically acclaimed Rohanopoly has arrived for a limited time to give you free items the more you play Rohan!

Updated 5/26/2015: Fortune Treasure Pocket is now available in Rohanopoly!

Event Time: 05/12 - 06/09

What do you have to do?
    • First you will have to reach level 50 to start earning coins
    • You will then have to play for 3 hours in order to obtain 1 Rohanopoly Coin.
    • Once you obtain the coin you will be able to get into the board and play Rohanopoly!
    • You will then have to choose where to claim the Items [Jainus or Isen]
    • If you are among the users who complete the board the most there's special rewards awaiting for you! [+1 Reinforcement chance will be valid until June. 23rd]

Limitations (Due to issues with claiming the free coin, we have temporarily changed the Limitations):
    • You must be level 50 or above to start earning coins (YES)
    • You will have to complete the following tasks to get 1 free coin (temporarily changed):
      * Enter Elemental Dungeon (NO)
      * Enter Ashkeena Dungeon (NO)
    • You must redeem the coins on the following day of playing after 12 noon.
    • Failure to redeem the coins on the next day will deem you ineligible for those coins.

Example: Played 3 hours Monday, Did not redeem the coins Tuesdays, Monday coins will no longer be available for redemption on Wednesday.

To get to the Rohanopoly Board
    Click Here!
    Last edited by Sineida; 05-28-2015 at 03:56 PM.
    I'll never get tired of you

played more than 3 hours, i entered ash,superior dungeon, i logged in home page , why? i cant claim gold coins?

the question is.....here on homepage dont say u need make ash and dung..but when u whana get ur free coin says need be lvl 50 make ash amke dung etc..so where is the truth>??..and i can t get coins to..and right now the clock reset so passed one day..like gm aztigan say u get coins afther 24h..the 24h passed and i still dont get any coin.and btw is not imp if u play 24h..cuz u love his game..cuz someone rich guy come buy 100 coins and win....

GM why i cant claim my free coin..?my char is lvl 100,, i log in home page,played more than 3 hours,enter dungeon,enter ashkeena... when i click claim button pop op msg says,, i do not meet the requirements to obtain free coin?... lol...wat happen?

Same with me... can't claim coin it say's i don't meet the requirements even though i did it all

same here, coin't can't be obtained.
    Retired/Quit status.

wtf... cant get coin..fix it gm please, i was for 15 hours did ash/ dung and nothing...........

Same here maybe its at 12 noon game/server time? I don't remember since they keep changing this game i loose track of it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

can't claim coin it say's i don't meet the requirements even though i did it all...,,plss GM help me

Anyone going to do something about this? I think a lot of people are having the same issue here, the information regarding the requirements is misleading.
    Thank you.