+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Info About INT Wizard

its True, the INT wizard is good for farm ? because according to some guildmates is the best farmer. That's true? if so, someone knows some good build for a INT wizard?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge

CanSee Scout
    LFP Plz =)
    Sorry for my bad English, I use Google Translator

Best farmer are :
    dekan sage full vit lvl 105+
    Templar full int lvl 105+
    Defender full str lvl 105+
    Guardian lvl 105+
    dhan predator 105+
    Scout
    Wizards psy no mater lvl

At server jainus i see alot scouts lvling party they burn all ronelia mobs in second so i think they are best... int wizard is just a waste of time and cash

Int Wizz was the best before Scouts got the Scatter Shott buff, now they are one of the best farmers in game so i would stick with your scout.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Int Wizz was the best before Scouts got the Scatter Shott buff, now they are one of the best farmers in game so i would stick with your scout.
    I understand, but i need a character to help my scout to lvl and also farm because it is not easy for a scout get party before level 111 :S

CanSee Scout
    LFP Plz =)

You don't need pt for a scout just solo in specific spots for your lvl do Ash dung every day with random people but make sure to have healer (Elf Dekan or Rumir) and some other aoe dealer that's not just you and you'll be fine. R3 is a good place to solo, there're great rooms to farm and grind all the way to lvl100. Try getting a Glacial set with minimum 100pdf and you're good to solo in Shielinth maps. Armor defence on bow is a must if you don't have good armor. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

You don't need pt for a scout just solo in specific spots for your lvl do Ash dung every day with random people but make sure to have healer (Elf Dekan or Rumir) and some other aoe dealer that's not just you and you'll be fine. R3 is a good place to solo, there're great rooms to farm and grind all the way to lvl100. Try getting a Glacial set with minimum 100pdf and you're good to solo in Shielinth maps. Armor defence on bow is a must if you don't have good armor. GL
    i trade my 4 hero medals for glacial set 16x pdf and hp but my bow is lvl 62 bow with 2x ranged attack =) is good pdef? where is Shielinth maps?
    Last edited by CanSee; 05-08-2015 at 09:44 PM.

CanSee Scout
    LFP Plz =)

Shielynth is left of Liom map. You dont need good gear to solo in Shielynth just a weap with leeching and you're good to go. Glacial grade gear is just fine doesn't need that much pdf.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Shielynth is left of Liom map. You dont need good gear to solo in Shielynth just a weap with leeching and you're good to go. Glacial grade gear is just fine doesn't need that much pdf.
    Thx very much for info, i try raise my lvl to 111 to farm like a beast

CanSee Scout
    LFP Plz =)

Thank you for posting helpful comments on to this thread. This one helped me as well