+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Irene --> Reinforce Event plox !!!

Please make a Reinforce event, this rates are Epic Fail!!

I use 6! Deluxe to make Feather to +6 all Fail.
    Artisan Rings Fail from +3 to +4

no one will buy your Rings with that Rates !

Thanks

You can buy rings and w8 until rates get good!Probably with sending tikets and slow support you can get them till this time come after month maeby hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Portuser View Post
    Please make a Reinforce event, this rates are Epic Fail!!

I use 6! Deluxe to make Feather to +6 all Fail.
    Artisan Rings Fail from +3 to +4

no one will buy your Rings with that Rates !

Thanks
    I briefly checked your history, and you didn't use any Grade A or enhancement or Deluxe for your reinforcement.
    I know you guys might want to bring another Blessing event to increase rates.
    We have no plan at this moment, but we'll consider about that later.
    However, we strongly recommend you guys to use any of Abradant items to preserve your items.
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    You can buy rings and w8 until rates get good!Probably with sending tikets and slow support you can get them till this time come after month maeby hahahaha
    I don't think our ticket response is slow at this moment

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    I briefly checked your history, and you didn't use any Grade A or enhancement or Deluxe for your reinforcement.
    I know you guys might want to bring another Blessing event to increase rates.
    We have no plan at this moment, but we'll consider about that later.
    However, we strongly recommend you guys to use any of Abradant items to preserve your items.
    Not really!! rate is lame as hell, charge 10K rps buy mine real $ to buy 10 deluxe, and all epic fail!!
    and charge and charge more 100$ till +0..what is call blessing or other name is just fraud:/

Quote Originally Posted by davincent View Post
    Not really!! rate is lame as hell, charge 10K rps buy mine real $ to buy 10 deluxe, and all epic fail!!
    and charge and charge more 100$ till +0..what is call blessing or other name is just fraud:/
    But when I looked into your current game logs, there weren't reinforcement history with Deluxe or others.
    You just putted reinforcement stone for the accessories.
    However, I'm looking the entire rate with Epic accessories and we'll consider about the rate, but again at this moment, there's no plan unfortunately.

Check my account then oIRENEo, and you'll see alot of fails with or without deluxe, then u might consider a rate boost lolz
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

[QUOTE=oIRENEo;311204]But when I looked into your current game logs, there weren't reinforcement history with Deluxe or others.
    You just putted reinforcement stone for the accessories.
    However, I'm looking the entire rate with Epic accessories and we'll consider about the rate, but again at this moment, there's no plan unfortunately.[/QUOT

I'm in

abrande all faul 100%
    Last edited by Portuser; 05-04-2015 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Portuser View Post
    abrande all faul 100%
    Deluxe same ****ty!!! just name change;/