+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    Upgrade Accessories Sales (JAINUS ONLY)
    [...]
    There also used to be the boost from +12 to +18 event on the previous sales:
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Date of the Event: 01/28/2015 - 02/03/2015 12:00PM PST

What to do to Unleash their full power:
    Before the end of the event you will have to reinforce the rings you purchase up to +12
    If you manage to get these rings to +12, its full potential will be bestowed upon them.

What your rings will become once they reach +12:

Artisan Cats Eye Bracers V +18 [Melee] - Strength +158, Dexterity +158, Vitality +158, Melee Attack +5%, Defense +5%, Critical Chance +3%
    [...]
    Will this be coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    There was no attempt to reinforce today by your account until 4:30
    The rates are bad! they are worse then Jin rates before merge and much worse then Ran rates before merge. Like Syndiicate aka wtb bbc said he wasted alot rps and all gear ended up at +0 like for me! i am not even trying to reinforce anything lately...just waiting u to fix those rates common IRENE ! before merge ppl used to make +18 rings with some luck and now how many +18 rings u saw on your logs? another thing u sell upgraded rings again so to make it fair why not make event like we used to have if u make ring +12 u get it boosted to +18??

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    They won't alter the rates. They're hell bent milking you cows out just right before they release Rohan2 and shut this one down.
    Don't be like that we all know it most likely wont happen but we can at least tell them to bring Ran success rates back I have a very large list of suggestions I'm gonna submit soon. I still like this game even tho its 100% P2W. Yes rates ARE bad, i don't remember seeing +18s for sometime on sale at EM and that tells a lot about rates.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Buy the rings if you want and leave them in your bank.. Buy LOTS of armor reinforce IV stones and deluxe abradants if you want their 100% safety feature when they go on sale (don't buy them for the claimed success rate improvement - they really don't have any) and leave them in your IM inventory. When they finally do a reinforce event, get your guild master to pop the reinforce buffs, grab your rings, armor reinforce IV stones and abradants and go for it!
    Last edited by GodsRage; 05-05-2015 at 12:48 PM.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

I believe thre is a different between enhancement abradants and reinforcement abradants.

Grade "A" equipment reinforcement abradants (the best you can get on IM besides deluxe) only preserve your rings 80% of the time. You can still lose them 20% of the time. the deluxe reinforcement abradants are the only ones guaranteed to be 100% preserve on fail.

Not sure you can use enhancement abradants in the same place as reinforcement abradants. If you can, it would make the Grade "A" equipment reinforcement abradants costing the same pretty pointless.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 05-05-2015 at 01:46 PM.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Not sure you can use enhancement abradants in the same place as reinforcement abradants. If you can, it would make the Grade "A" equipment reinforcement abradants costing the same pretty pointless.
    u trolling, oldie? they BOTH are 100% to preserve your item and yeah they basically work same as deluxe without the claimed "success rate boost." Grade A is inherently useless as they don't even 100% preserve your item
    Jeez, I thought I just said that

Can I buy ring first then reinforce up to +12 and is it I will get ring +18 later?

They won't alter the rates. They're hell bent milking you cows out just right before they release Rohan2 and shut this one down.
    I submitted a ticket regarding this and they said that they will review the rates. Oh about ROHAN 2, it won't be released anytime soon. :/
    Last edited by AliceinUnderland; 05-07-2015 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyasia View Post
    Can I buy ring first then reinforce up to +12 and is it I will get ring +18 later?
    No. If you want it +18, you have to make it +18 yourself. If they ever do those +12 -> +18 events, they only apply it to the rings that are bought during the event so they can track them. They won't apply that to the rings being sold now.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    No. If you want it +18, you have to make it +18 yourself. If they ever do those +12 -> +18 events, they only apply it to the rings that are bought during the event so they can track them. They won't apply that to the rings being sold now.
    OK thanks ^^