+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    But when I looked into your current game logs, there weren't reinforcement history with Deluxe or others.
    You just putted reinforcement stone for the accessories.
    However, I'm looking the entire rate with Epic accessories and we'll consider about the rate, but again at this moment, there's no plan unfortunately.
    check mine <33333 3/13 and 3/27 or 4/27 Date all FAIL LOL LOST 40k+ ecash using Enhancement Abradant fk abs set and finally last week first try with deluxe +12 XD
    Last edited by AzTeC; 05-04-2015 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Deez nut

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    Check my account then oIRENEo, and you'll see alot of fails with or without deluxe, then u might consider a rate boost lolz
    There was no attempt to reinforce today by your account until 4:30
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by AzTeC View Post
    check mine <33333 3/13 and 3/27 or 4/27 Date all FAIL LOL LOST 40k+ ecash using Enhancement Abradant fk abs set and finally last week first try with deluxe +12 XD
    It's not easy to look into game logs if it's old than 1 month. But again as I told you guys, I'm keep checking entire reinforcement rates by all players game logs.
    If it's lower than it suppose to be, I'll bring up another event along with this upgrade sales.
    I'll never get tired of you

It's not easy to look into game logs if it's old than 1 month. But again as I told you guys, I'm keep checking entire reinforcement rates by all players game logs.
    If it's lower than it suppose to be, I'll bring up another event along with this upgrade sales.
    but when is the upgrade sales ..... ? I paused all of my deals and transactions for it but it's taking too long ;-;

I don't think our ticket response is slow at this moment
    Yeah you have automatic answer.Right! Have fun :P

we dont need upgrade rings when is the upgrade weapon sale?
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

There was no attempt to reinforce today by your account until 4:30
    well not now i was talking about when you put Deluxe abradants on sale :P
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Irene, the point here isn't the current rate or anything or "if it lower than it suppose to be", you work for a Publisher yes you should be able to get a general idea of the current state of the game and the current revenue that Rohan generates.

The same is declining, day by day slowly and all i see are loyal people still trying to play the game making items but the rate IN GENERAL is so bad so that they rather buy items from EM or let me be blunt "with cash" and with the cash you can't stop it, they send money via PayPal or hand to hand and you can't track that and you lose income, oh btw those Equipments trade by cash usually really expensive so its a big loose for you guys.

So why not make the rate so that people can forge easier, just make sure they have to buy Abarant.

I just woke up im tired of typing you should get what i mean by now.

Beware of posting lies, GM Irene can check your logs But anyways I'm glad they're going to review the rates

Quote Originally Posted by tifosweet2 View Post
    Irene, the point here isn't the current rate or anything or "if it lower than it suppose to be", you work for a Publisher yes you should be able to get a general idea of the current state of the game and the current revenue that Rohan generates.

The same is declining, day by day slowly and all i see are loyal people still trying to play the game making items but the rate IN GENERAL is so bad so that they rather buy items from EM or let me be blunt "with cash" and with the cash you can't stop it, they send money via PayPal or hand to hand and you can't track that and you lose income, oh btw those Equipments trade by cash usually really expensive so its a big loose for you guys.

So why not make the rate so that people can forge easier, just make sure they have to buy Abarant.

I just woke up im tired of typing you should get what i mean by now .
    I think the sharpest tools in the shed left alrdy so I wouldn't go holding your breath.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest