+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Question Why E2N invited all rpkers in Jainus???

Soo at Jin that guild was good now colecting all RPKers in server for what reason? You make war vs BOOBS and your members must rpk whole server?
    If it`s same guildmaster like before 3 years i think he verry good know YOU CANT WIN vs all LOL.We disbanded you at Syrephis should disband you again?

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    ....We disbanded you at Syrephis should disband you again?
    *chant*
    disband them!
    disband them!
    disband them!
    disband them!
    lol
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

i'll end ya'all
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Hmmm sounds fun
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Soo at Jin that guild was good now colecting all RPKers in server for what reason? You make war vs BOOBS and your members must rpk whole server?
    If it`s same guildmaster like before 3 years i think he verry good know YOU CANT WIN vs all LOL.We disbanded you at Syrephis should disband you again?
    Dw dode, kraben is still on boobs side and he is the biggest(and dumbest) rpk. There is nothing to worry about, for now.

hi

we kos only BOOBS and BlackDevils , if some 1 rpk u from E2N just pm me in Game with his name , and i'll deal with him , i'm KnightDreams

NOTE : we kos BOOBS because they had zerg and they KOS all the server .

It looks like u threating when u said " We disbanded you at Syrephis should disband you again ? "
    but its not true Patient moved E2N to Jin not because of KOS , and you can't disband us .
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 05-04-2015 at 10:05 AM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    Dw dode, kraben is still on boobs side and he is the biggest(and dumbest) rpk. There is nothing to worry about, for now.

will you know kraben in jin
    before that ppl know it as Videl the hyp gard and VidelDS dekan in marea or in solac or in ran , i got some old frind in boobs but i am not boobs
    i got only 2 ppl in my frind list 1 of them in boobs and the anther is old player from marea server only these 2 ppl i trust in to add them in my fl

about the side in pvp hmmmm i change mind fast if you know me and idc
    i play by old ruls and easy ruls but ppl dont know what ruls these days

Quote Originally Posted by SKRAB1 View Post
    i play by old ruls and easy ruls but ppl dont know what ruls these days
    sz ninja
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    hi

we kos only BOOBS and BlackDevils , if some 1 rpk u from E2N just pm me in Game with his name , and i'll deal with him , i'm KnightDreams

NOTE : we kos BOOBS because they had zerg and they KOS all the server .

It looks like u threating when u said " We disbanded you at Syrephis should disband you again ? "
    but its not true Patient moved E2N to Jin not because of KOS , and you can't disband us .
    Lol boobs not kos server only E2N and FalseGods rpk around,Boobs never tuched me.And you can do nothing to srop rpkers,they play this tipe of game but giving bad imige of your guild face.Haha i know when Patient quited cos was angry for EPIC weapon sale i talk before when he disband at Syrephis and disapear for 1 year.So yes server can disband any guild if reach all hate.First misstake when merge you ally with Trublemaker they are rpk guild all day kill HK and run in sz never WAR.Now ally Falsegods they was rpkers at Jin and you know it.Now random invite all with upgrades... i know fight vs BOOBS is hard but is verry ugly you buff MR whole day to can rpk-ers terror server.Btw i watched some fight in that war they never was in battle i mean Dracul,CaptainBritain,Trynity2015 and more ...
    Ah yea and win 30% taxes are you kidding me? All play to get 2 badges of victory you fight vs server to help FalseMorones lol

And dont think server can`t disband guild! Its easy,evryone will kill your members in grind spots,and they will quit.Boobs wil zerg you at bosses and you will go to shadows... nobody is immortal play cool.Peace!
    Last edited by u3podcku; 05-04-2015 at 02:45 PM.

As an aside I've never had a problem with BOOBs or most folks in E2N either.

There are some in E2N that seems to have taken exception to that though Maybe it is my shining personality.