+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    The drama and entertainment. Keep it up guys. Seriously this is a pvp game. PK is part of the game

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    The drama and entertainment. Keep it up guys. Seriously this is a pvp game. PK is part of the game
    Have some rules babe... when guild members going rpk this guild getting bad face and is RPK guild... then all server killing them
    Nobody love rpkers.Today they pk and make your guild bad name tmr they quit and starting pk you too... but people still hate you and kill you Rpkers are QQ bi*ches! They kill low lvls and when someone kill them they hide in sz and QQ in guild chat for help.For that i made that thread i dont wanna problems with E2N but seems they need problems lol

Ahhh... I really miss GeeMe (AGI Avenger from the old days). GGGEEEEEEMMMEEE!!! AMEN! XD
    EdWunclerSr - LVL 97 Templar <Jainus [Syrephis]> (inactive, using him as a buffer until acquiring powerful ACCs)
    BushidoBrown - LVL 106 Predator <Jainus [Syrephis]> (inactive)
    BlackChocolate - LVL 51 Savage <Jainus [Syrephis]> (inactive)
    LadyGripeNasty - LVL 115+10 Avenger <Jainus [Jin]> (only pop up on weekends, war, and events)
    GermaineEndez - LVL 50 Wizard <Jainus [Jin]> (inactive)
    EdWunclerJr - LVL 50 Dragon Fighter going Dragon Sage <Isen> (planning on selling)

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Have some rules babe... when guild members going rpk this guild getting bad face and is RPK guild... then all server killing them
    Nobody love rpkers.Today they pk and make your guild bad name tmr they quit and starting pk you too... but people still hate you and kill you Rpkers are QQ bi*ches! They kill low lvls and when someone kill them they hide in sz and QQ in guild chat for help.For that i made that thread i dont wanna problems with E2N but seems they need problems lol
    Seem like lot of people can't comprehend the current state of the game lol. Speaking of rpkers, Cabron is best at it lmao killing noob with SA, Shadow, sprint and safe zone. I literally find this very entertaining as the guy must have some kind of complexity by doing this sort of thing lol, oh kraben is another example. Killing anyone that doesn't have the ability to fight back and repeatedly is kinda weird in a way and mentally ill in another way lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosweet2 View Post
    Seem like lot of people can't comprehend the current state of the game lol. Speaking of rpkers, Cabron is best at it lmao killing noob with SA, Shadow, sprint and safe zone. I literally find this very entertaining as the guy must have some kind of complexity by doing this sort of thing lol, oh kraben is another example. Killing anyone that doesn't have the ability to fight back and repeatedly is kinda weird in a way and mentally ill in another way lol.
    Well look at it this way, if you kill that lowbie and it starts raging all over forum and/or lime and a e2n guilsdie comes and helps that means you got a reaction from them. It could mean that that lowbie is from e2n and is a cry baby. Meaning rpk success.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!