+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Lol boobs not kos server only E2N and FalseGods rpk around,Boobs never tuched me.And you can do nothing to srop rpkers,they play this tipe of game but giving bad imige of your guild face.Haha i know when Patient quited cos was angry for EPIC weapon sale i talk before when he disband at Syrephis and disapear for 1 year.So yes server can disband any guild if reach all hate.First misstake when merge you ally with Trublemaker they are rpk guild all day kill HK and run in sz never WAR.Now ally Falsegods they was rpkers at Jin and you know it.Now random invite all with upgrades... i know fight vs BOOBS is hard but is verry ugly you buff MR whole day to can rpk-ers terror server.Btw i watched some fight in that war they never was in battle i mean Dracul,CaptainBritain and more ...
    Ah yea and win 30% taxes are you kidding me? All play to get 2 badges of victory you fight vs server to help FalseMorones lol

And dont think server can`t disband guild! Its easy,evryone will kill your members in grind spots,and they will quit.Boobs wil zerg you at bosses and you will go to shadows... nobody is immortal play cool.Peace!
    we log only when there is pvp or events other wise we are of or on alts grinding , and i'll make sure Dracul,CaptainBritain stop rpking , i wasn't in E2N at Syrephis , but in Jin we were fighting Famous and they had Double BOOBS zerg and Duped items too and we beat them i think now 1 can make us disband , u had 2 options join To Join our old alli in Isen server [BOOBS] or alli TM , if we alli BOOBS means game is Dead , i was the one who started fighting BOOBS and this was the best Option for all , last TSB i made alt guild win so u guys get the badges , we can rpk too no 1 ever can force us to disband i checka ll moobs and i buff afk people , if i want i can kill every 1 but i don't

again don't talk like u threating us .

if we had 2 rpkrs in the guild dosen't mean that we are bad , BOOBS have too many rpkrs too .
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Lol boobs not kos server only E2N and FalseGods rpk around,Boobs never tuched me.And you can do nothing to srop rpkers,they play this tipe of game but giving bad imige of your guild face.Haha i know when Patient quited cos was angry for EPIC weapon sale i talk before when he disband at Syrephis and disapear for 1 year.So yes server can disband any guild if reach all hate.First misstake when merge you ally with Trublemaker they are rpk guild all day kill HK and run in sz never WAR.Now ally Falsegods they was rpkers at Jin and you know it.Now random invite all with upgrades... i know fight vs BOOBS is hard but is verry ugly you buff MR whole day to can rpk-ers terror server.Btw i watched some fight in that war they never was in battle i mean Dracul,CaptainBritain,Trynity2015 and more ...
    Ah yea and win 30% taxes are you kidding me? All play to get 2 badges of victory you fight vs server to help FalseMorones lol

And dont think server can`t disband guild! Its easy,evryone will kill your members in grind spots,and they will quit.Boobs wil zerg you at bosses and you will go to shadows... nobody is immortal play cool.Peace!
    i didnt read all tht random crap, but boobs recruit rpkers and scammers like fate and the rest of jin trash like animality and ceazar salad

you dnt make a thread and QQ when u get killed by boobs but you do when u get killed by e2n now, because whoever killed u from e2n was killed by a random person and as soon as he confirm ur pt move to his room

but the disband joke was cute .
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Rpking has always been part of rohan so deal with it.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

You guys missing the point of that thread I dont hate E2N i dont need your choices and i dont wanna disband anyone.Just wanna you STOP INVITE RPKERS AND GIVE THEM MURDER REMISSION! LOL
    I played jin and i know E2N is good guild 3 monts before merge i sold all and moved to ran so i know Boobs fights too yeh they have some dhans looks like rpkers but they kill for pvp points Troblemakers... that guild is other thing.They kill cos they hate and they kill hk cos they cant do nothing else... now E2N absorb all these trash rpkers and i need start kill evryone from these guilds cos i can`t play in peace... or maeby you wanna make more pro peaceful players join Boobs becouse you are too strong? Think about that
    Eagle please translate what i mean on these folks cos i get boreD HERE!

PS: And yes i know all these Trinity chars who wanna cach 115 lvl in ronelia with pro scouts in party are yours... alts...
    Game is not soo hard for undarstand lol
    BTW you missed invite Musician he is real pro rpker just w8 him get 115 on that fly
    Last edited by u3podcku; 05-04-2015 at 04:15 PM.

You guys missing the point of that thread I dont hate E2N i dont need your choices and i dont wanna disband anyone.Just wanna you STOP INVITE RPKERS AND GIVE THEM MURDER REMISSION! LOL
    I played jin and i know E2N is good guild 3 monts before merge i sold all and moved to ran so i know Boobs fights too yeh they have some dhans looks like rpkers but they kill for pvp points Troblemakers... that guild is other thing.They kill cos they hate and they kill hk cos they cant do nothing else... now E2N absorb all these trash rpkers and i need start kill evryone from these guilds cos i can`t play in peace... or maeby you wanna make more pro peaceful players join Boobs becouse you are too strong? Think about that
    Eagle please translate what i mean on these folks cos i get boreD HERE!

PS: And yes i know all these Trinity chars who wanna cach 115 lvl in ronelia with pro scouts in party are yours... alts...
    Game is not soo hard for undarstand lol
    BTW you missed invite Musician he is real pro rpker just w8 him get 115 on that fly
    u keep talking about TM when i don't see any of them around , E2N have same members since we were in JIN , Musician is my friend BTW
    please pk our alts
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

ceazar joined boobs? omg =(
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

who is left to help #TeamMaha???? QQ
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Does getting PKed hurt? My chars have been killed plenty of times. Didn't feel a thing - not even a tickle

What's the big deal? You respawn, rebuff (sometimes a pita getting those but meh, it's a game ffs), then go back out doing the same thing you were doing. No big deal.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Yeah e2n are lowlife degenerates but yeah pking is been always part of this game so you have to deal with it. Or not you might be interested in disney games or something. OP should check them up, that's clearly what he's looking at if he were gonna hop onto forums and make a cry thread every time he's got pked
    QQ Forums is for discusses go scam and shut up even your soo brainless to undarstand now say somthing for mine english please

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Does getting PKed hurt? My chars have been killed plenty of times. Didn't feel a thing - not even a tickle

What's the big deal? You respawn, rebuff (sometimes a pita getting those but meh, it's a game ffs), then go back out doing the same thing you were doing. No big deal.
    True just these rpkers will QQ like bitches in guildchat and mine char will be KOS from E2N ill buy DK 115 and will have fun with these morones semple and clear lqlqlqlq or dhan maeby... will see