+ Reply to Thread

Irene maybe U R not robot here Ticket: #227626

I know my english is not so awesome, but come on, looks like GM didn't read it at all. Like 2yrs ago i was playing on my ranger i took from IM inventory so many exp,hp,pd scrolls and I used most of them. Than I quit game.
    I come back and start play game again with Noir this time im 108lvl now.
    I just send tickets so maybe they will remove unused scrolls from my ranger to and put them On my Noir.

Gm told me they can't transfer items from account to account,

So i reply that its same account, and i got answer like this:

"The decision is final about your issue, and further pursuing this issue will no longer result in an adequate solution, therefore any further communications pertaining to this problem will be disregarded without further review. If you still have queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again"

.... hands down. Some GMs forgot that they suppose 2help players in game .

So Irene, loks like U R new Boss here, maybe U can help me Ticket: #227626

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    I know my english is not so awesome, but come on, looks like GM didn't read it at all. Like 2yrs ago i was playing on my ranger i took from IM inventory so many exp,hp,pd scrolls and I used most of them. Than I quit game.
    I come back and start play game again with Noir this time im 108lvl now.
    I just send tickets so maybe they will remove unused scrolls from my ranger to and put them On my Noir.

Gm told me they can't transfer items from account to account,

So i reply that its same account, and i got answer like this:

"The decision is final about your issue, and further pursuing this issue will no longer result in an adequate solution, therefore any further communications pertaining to this problem will be disregarded without further review. If you still have queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again"

.... hands down. Some GMs forgot that they suppose 2help players in game .

So Irene, loks like U R new Boss here, maybe U can help me Ticket: #227626
    As I left comments here and there, I can't check certain ticket even if you're posting the ticket # here.
    It's because to avoid this section would be using for following up ticket issue and it may bring confusion to everybody.
    I'm checking all closed tickets if it's not closed by me. But so far, there was no issue with our internal policies to provide customer service fairly.
    I appreciate your understanding in advance
    I'll never get tired of you

Yes i understand, but that 2other Gms did nothing, looks like they don't read what i write. Just add random reply and close my ticket without any help ;s

To OP, you know forum is made for discussion not for ticket follow up. You can always submit follow-ups here http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit