+ Reply to Thread

Irene check this ticket please

Hello,

So I've had an ongoing issue for about 2 months now and the other gm's have done nothing, they even stopped responding to me now. Normally I am patient and wait but this has been going on for to long now and seems the only way to get anything done is to spam forum for a real GM.

Ticket id: #225673

thanks.

check this please

ah the good old "gm check ticket pliz" threads.

hahah yep necessary sometimes unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Mininub View Post
    Hello,

So I've had an ongoing issue for about 2 months now and the other gm's have done nothing, they even stopped responding to me now. Normally I am patient and wait but this has been going on for to long now and seems the only way to get anything done is to spam forum for a real GM.

Ticket id: #225673

thanks.
    I replied on your ticket before you left this thread. Anyway as I told you, it looks like be done but previous GM team member didn't announce it.
    Anyway, because you reported it, I'm taking a look into it and you should be able to get final answer on May. 1st at lastest.

For your information, I'm not checking certain ticket by request at Forum. It's because to avoid threads for asking to check / push their tickets.
    However, I do hope you guys are feeling that our response on ticket is faster than before.

Lastly thank you for reminding me via ticket
    I'll never get tired of you