+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry lv95 lvl boost event LMAO

GM ..
    lvl boosted to 95 but you forgot to put the extra stat/skill pts

Mine wasnt even boosted

I have the same problem. any response from gm about the missing points?

Banned
    We are aware that some players have issues with the character boost. We are working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. Meanwhile please contact us via ticket service if you encounter an issue with your character boost. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter!

Quote Originally Posted by Fredriek View Post
    I have the same problem. any response from gm about the missing points?
    all fixed now, just use the skill and stat reset they gave you
    go to event inventory, use the reset and it will provide you the missing skill and stat points

Quote Originally Posted by Sineida View Post
    We are aware that some players have issues with the character boost. We are working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. Meanwhile please contact us via ticket service if you encounter an issue with your character boost. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter!
    problem fixed your mistake was not providing instructions to ppl that they should use the resets you gave for us to obtain the stats and skill pts missing

these newbie LOL..............................

lol thats the same issue they had last boost event they never learn or check anything

Quote Originally Posted by akdrifter View Post
    lol thats the same issue they had last boost event they never learn or check anything
    I won't blame the dev. Anyway we had to double check it. :'(
    We do apologize this emergency maintenance and please see our PROMO CODES at http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24722
    So sad night. :'(
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by akdrifter View Post
    been waiting to log in to learn fixing problem, however non of creative Tri boost LMAO, same at lvl 51 and no reset or heck in the merge inv as command;/