+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    I won't blame the dev. Anyway we had to double check it. :'(
    We do apologize this emergency maintenance and please see our PROMO CODES at http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24722
    So sad night. :'(

code dont work for me

Quote Originally Posted by Rosinily View Post
    been waiting to log in to learn fixing problem, however non of creative Tri boost LMAO, same at lvl 51 and no reset or heck in the merge inv as command;/
    Trinity chars dont boostet at this event

Commander
    moar power gm plzzzz

wkwkwkwk
    Don't hate, friends.

IDK what happened with that promo code but its not working here either. About the lvling boost i have to say GMs did a good job. 2/3 chars got boosted the skill and stat reset are in event inventory and the Craftman armors and weapons are there to so good job. They did learned their mistakes from the past not everything can be 100% completed with some minor errors.

If you didn't read the event requirements don't complain.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyw View Post
    Mine wasnt even boosted
    Maybe yours is a Trinity character.

All newly created characters, the Trinity Race is excluded, after maintenance on 03/31/2015 (and before maintenance on April 28th) reaching level 50 or higher will be boosted to Level 95 and receive exciting rewards and items.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz3Yhzonwmh
    www.playrohan.com

lol i did not use the promo code it was expired already hope they still give us the item though gm irene pls give me the item in promo code thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    IDK what happened with that promo code but its not working here either. About the lvling boost i have to say GMs did a good job. 2/3 chars got boosted the skill and stat reset are in event inventory and the Craftman armors and weapons are there to so good job. They did learned their mistakes from the past not everything can be 100% completed with some minor errors.

If you didn't read the event requirements don't complain.
    Yes this is very true. The problem with some people is they're too lazy to read =.=