We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Last 4 years in a nutshell

- WAY more expensive. expect to buy in for no less than $200 if you want to be any kind of factor.
    You mean $500 right?

sh!t
    you mean shit?

Hello old man mark

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    You mean $500 right?
    I would have said enough cash to buy a Porsche but I didn't want to scare him off

you mean shit?
    yeah. Sh!t is just quicker to type tho

Hello old man mark
    Hiya!
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Banned
    1) still expensive (or even more expensive than before)
    2) still broken (or even more broken than before)
    3) game's dead

Ladies and Gents, Stop just STOP saying how this game is now, unbalanced, expensive, and other true stuff. Playwith will ban You in forum for that (they Ban me for that). Just say that Game is Balanced & gr8, and welcome back all newbie with wide open arms. Game is Free2Play, no expensive item mall stuff, over 5k players online non stop that willing to help U with their knowledge, buffs, crones (so U can start Your adventure).
    There is no hate in game, no rpk. Game is perfect i hope Rohan2 will be same.

Sorry bro, but I will not lie to people just to give the staff here warm and fuzzy feelings. I will call a spade a spade and point out BS whenever I see it.

Do I worry about bans? No, because it is not possible to perma ban me in any current forum system.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Dis game is Gr8 m8 I r8 8/8 we get l8 and the gms are getting well p8.

w8 wut ?

Sorry bro, but I will not lie to people just to give the staff here warm and fuzzy feelings. I will call a spade a spade and point out BS whenever I see it.

Do I worry about bans? No, because it is not possible to perma ban me in any current forum system.
    I don't think I did anything wrong, just comment from time to time how game is now just like U, and bam im Banned without warning or anything. I play this game from the CBT, and I get banned when Atzigan quit, i think he did this as his Good Bye to me. Now I can't buy any perma costume and sht, got patterns but no costume..

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Dis game is Gr8 m8 I r8 8/8 we get l8 and the gms are getting well p8.
    No h8 .
    MsAbella ~ Priest <3