+ Reply to Thread

Battle Pet Quest Accidentally Dropped

Your request has been received
    We have received your request and our team will get back to you shortly. You can log in to the helpdesk to review the status of your request, or check your email for further updates.

General Information

Ticket ID #227254
    First and Last Name Calvin Utomo
    Email calvin_utomo@hotmail.com
    Type Issue
    Priority Medium

Subject: Battle Pet Quest

I was hunting at Ice Castle when I died, then I came to restock to madelin just to find a beggar, with "!" above him. I accepted the quest and all, but found the item "Mysterious Crystal" to be a space wasting item, thus i dropped it, thinking i could take the quest at later time, like all the other quests do. Apparently it does not, I tried talking to the beggar but nothing pops out, and I'm here currently with no way to advance in my Battle Pet Quest.

If you could just change the quest to be able to be taken after dropped, or give the players who lost the "Mysterious Crystal" another one, it would be great. I don't want to spend time to make another level 90 character and do all the time-consuming quest to find a Battle Pet. Thank you very much!

I always see this problem often. tskkkkkk I hope GMs can solve this problem and make this as a lesson to us Have a nice day!