+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+ing Accessories

Hello!

I was hoping someone could maybe shed some light… I’m about to start trying to + my feathers but I’ve heard a lot more failure stories than success… and it’s starting to scare me a little ;P

I was wondering, is there some kind of best method to +ing accessories? Like… a specific day/time/method? I want to make sure I’m going into this with the best chances I’ve got. Thanks a lot in advance!

Just + it to +6 any try above that you need deluxe abradant
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

So I don't need any abradant before +6? If I fail trying to get it to +6 it won't break the accessory?

Don't try anything without a preservation stone, rates aren't what they used to be at Ran. Maybe +5 is the only sure reinforcement with low fail rate but its not 100% success.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

There are no good times or days to craft, enhance, etc. except on specified boosting times set by P.W. staff

Before the merge, I had luck using armor Reinforcement Stone VI and a Enhancement Abradent. It was easy too get +6 spending 700rps - 50/50 chance almost. Using another ARS +6 to get too +12 rarely works, even with Deluxe Enhancement Abradents.

To get Feathers Goddess of Silvas (Wood) you need 2 feathers of silva (900-1200rps ea.) and a Prayer of Water Temple (2-4k rps)

To get +12 I have used 1 armor reinforcement stones VI and a Enhancement Abradent for +6 (700 rps), then 1 Armor reinforcement stone V and a Deluxe Enhancement Abradent for +11(800 rps). Then I used a +1 Equipment Reinforcement Ticket (Free) for +12

Banned
    you need armor reinforcement stones VI, enhancement abradant (+6 only). Always use abradants, don't try to +6 or higher without !

for levels above +6 you need deluxe enhancement abradants (because they provide a boost chance)

Reinforcing accessories like feather are sucks I might say that this is excluded in boost event,every weeked since this ohn blessing started I spent 2k to 3k rps not ecash trying to reinforce my feather on the 1st week I got +6 and trying to make it +12 it fails and on 2nd week same scenario and I got feather +0 and on the 3rd week I try to reinforce again twice w/guild lucky me.... it fails twice all I got now is Feaher of silva (WOOD)+0.i just tell to my self if I save that rps I could nearly buy feather+12 to exchange market.thankz for ohn blessing......

I broke a Chimera Bow with a +6 stone just when Jainus was made (Ran + Jin merge) and at that moment i knew rates where never gonna be like Ran's ever again. I don't know what kind of strategy is this that there's just a select few that have those +18 accs and no one can get past +12 or even get to +12 without mortgaging their house and paying enough money to keep this game running for 3+ more years. Lucky me I'm happy with mah twins and artisans +5 :P
    Reinforcing accs rates are stupid.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Oh, I forgot.

You'll need a lot of money to get it to +12, and a lot more to get it to +18.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveHearth View Post
    Reinforcing accessories like feather are sucks I might say that this is excluded in boost event,every weeked since this ohn blessing started I spent 2k to 3k rps not ecash trying to reinforce my feather on the 1st week I got +6 and trying to make it +12 it fails and on 2nd week same scenario and I got feather +0 and on the 3rd week I try to reinforce again twice w/guild lucky me.... it fails twice all I got now is Feaher of silva (WOOD)+0.i just tell to my self if I save that rps I could nearly buy feather+12 to exchange market.thankz for ohn blessing......
    You need deluxes abradants to get it to +12.