+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    yah dude the success rate of feathers or accessories are very low i dont know what happened to the gm's i spend a lot of rps i cant even try to reach +12, and there is sometimes, cause i got 4 feathers im trying to enhance it atleast +12 my gosh i can only reach +5 or + 6 and if i will force it it will be back to +0 5k rps gone for nothing i dont know what will happened to this game a lot of players quitting now instead the poppulation goes high it went down atleast the gm will upgrade the accessories we have cause i want to play this game but if poppulation gets low it getting bored now.....

Wow, thanks for the tremendous amount of help everyone! Good to know I'm not the only one with bad luck with these things ;P

I know that the Deluxe Reinforcement Abradants, even though they increase the chances, they only have an 80% chance to save the equipment on failure... is that worth it to chance losing a feather? I'm kind of scared QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Carvinbunny View Post
    Wow, thanks for the tremendous amount of help everyone! Good to know I'm not the only one with bad luck with these things ;P

I know that the Deluxe Reinforcement Abradants, even though they increase the chances, they only have an 80% chance to save the equipment on failure... is that worth it to chance losing a feather? I'm kind of scared QQ
    No, it isn't. Yeah there's a greater chance for it to be preserved if you 'fail' (likely what'll happen anyway, giving the faurking rates) but you never really know. Not trying to discourage you or something, but that's how crap the rates actually are. Then unless you can afford to lose it...which doesn't seem like it... no. Though they sell those same deluxe abradants but with 100% preservation chance, every once a while on special event sales, so you may best off holding your breath for that. Your regular Enhancement Abradants are garbage btw, don't bother with them.
    Last edited by Glamourous; 04-24-2015 at 10:04 AM.

This is realy WOWWWWW....what happen to me hour ago,again I spent another 4k rps and 5k ecash reinforcing my accessories all I got is +6 on my earing w/2 fails and +5 on feather wich is a huge of hollyyyyyyyyy failssssssssssssssssss....enhancement abradant are realy trash!thank you again PW every weekends w/this boost event I have just lost a lots and now I guess this is the last weekend for this fail event.thanks for all of my lossess!!!

I don't know why you guys spend so much stuff trying your luck if you're going to complain about it and know you'll fail hard. Just buy stuff directly from EM and done. No need to be crying all over forum that rates are fail.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I post my experience not any single or .000001 mm of my tears flows from my eyes instead I give thanks to PW for my fails,ive just post to share what I have experience and not to be follow by other players and warn pll too by using ehnacement abradant!now all of my failure is I consider it ''CHARGE TO EXPERIENCE''thats all popes!

Quote Originally Posted by BraveHearth View Post
    I post my experience not any single or .000001 mm of my tears flows from my eyes instead I give thanks to PW for my fails,ive just post to share what I have experience and not to be follow by other players and warn pll too by using ehnacement abradant!now all of my failure is I consider it ''CHARGE TO EXPERIENCE''thats all popes!
    Dude if it wasn't meant for you no need to react and the amount of players giving out experience with said system after +5. We all know it fails hard more than it succeeds, only heavy spenders get something out of it. Buying from EM is more $$$ efficient than trying your luck. -____-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!