+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just because.

Just because.

World's Last Male Northern White Rhino Placed Under 24-Hour Armed Guard In Kenya.

So sad that this is what has become of us. We kill of a species for nothing more than greed, game and selfishness. A species that has been around for 50 million years is picked off by humans till there's nothing left.

I wonder who the real animals are on this planet? Wait, I already know.

I feel so heartbroken by this

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Earth Song ~ MJ

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    At the same time, scientists put effort and resources into cloning Mammoths back to live.

/priorities.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

A kilogram of rhino horn is worth up to 65 thousand dollars US. There are a lot of interesting wildlife trafficking facts that you can find on havoscope

Rhino horns aside a liter of snake venom at 230 thousand and a fish bladder at 12-15 thousand each and the most shocking for me; a pound of a black bear's bile for 200 thousand dollars.

thats a black bear in a tiny cage with an incision somewhere on his belly where a tube collects the bile (some sort of liver fluid) these bears eventually die inside the cage

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    At the same time, scientists put effort and resources into cloning Mammoths back to live.

/priorities.
    Prolly so the human race can poach their tusks and kill them off all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Agent Smith is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    A kilogram of rhino horn is worth up to 65 thousand dollars US. There are a lot of interesting wildlife trafficking facts that you can find on havoscope

Rhino horns aside a liter of snake venom at 230 thousand and a fish bladder at 12-15 thousand each and the most shocking for me; a pound of a black bear's bile for 200 thousand dollars.

thats a black bear in a tiny cage with an incision somewhere on his belly where a tube collects the bile (some sort of liver fluid) these bears eventually die inside the cage
    This reminds me of the Dog Meat Trade. To Quote Soi Dog Foundation

"Some of what happens in the dog meat trade is almost too shocking to believe. These poor animals are caught on Thai streets – often stolen from private homes – and crammed into suffocating cages, which are then stacked high on trucks.
    Many of the dogs suffer snapped paws, broken legs and gouged eyes when the cages are stacked. Others suffocate or die of dehydration on the long drives north to slaughterhouses in China and Vietnam.
    But what happens to the surviving dogs in those slaughterhouses – while they’re still alive – is much worse. The people involved in the dog meat trade are some of the WORST ANIMAL TORTURERS in the world. "

And then to quote ur link = Dog Meat $29 in Vietnam. Well no wonder they are being taken by the millions. Their meat is worth so little so they kidnap as many as they can just to make some profit

And now I read somewhere the other day that dog meat can now be sold in the US? Cant seem to find the link to it atm, but really? I mean really? We have to resort to this?

Getting back to the Exotic Animals link, that really blows my mind. Also reminded me of some dude I saw on 4Chan, He had brought a Polar Bear Pelt in China for $1000 +. The pelt was f@#ken massive. Saddens me to know that such a beautiful animal was killed all for a pissy $1000 + to sit on some pricks wall or lay on his floor to be trampled all over by feet.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

Interesting thing came to my knowledge which I did even know before joining this plate form.

Twitter Bootstrap Test
    Last edited by Demelza22; 04-27-2015 at 03:21 AM.

As if anyone but a complete moron would click on that dip****.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

woops .