+ Reply to Thread

permanent comstumes?

Are they worth it? what do they give?

Yes they are worth it. Each costume has 3 sockets to add patterns (Sold separately). Once you gain the costume that is permanent and you just replace the patterns each 30 days. There are many options available for each socket like 90 Vit or 90 Str or 90 Int or 90 Psy etc, then there's patterns like +120 Melee or +120 Pdef or magic attack or range attack. And also another for +3000 HP or +3000 MP.

Its just a matter of mixing and matching patterns to your char type. Altho you cant use 2 or 3 of the same pattern type. Example of how to use = +3000 HP + 90 Vit + 90 Psy. (Cant not use like +3000 HP + 3000 HP + 3000 HP)

Some events also give a +70 all stat Pattern. I have won that a few times on my priest. Tho I'm not sure which events. Ive entered so many Ive lost track of what comes from where ;p

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

They are worth it only if you get to actually choose what costume you get.

Sometimes you have crappy luck and roll a really stoopid looking thing that you would be embarrassed to show.

But yes you can get some pretty noice stats on one.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca