+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pet and Trinity

Pet and Trinity

Hello, I need some support
    I donyt know if i am doimg something wrong. I bought a pet and when i release it it stays for about 1 second and then it disappears. It doenst need food.
    I am a trinity does that ake a difference because years ago i playd this game and the pet stayd online when i was a elv

Please help

Not sure what you are getting at here. All pets take a second or two to disappear after you release them. That is not unusual so don't worry about it.

What do you mean you don't have to feed it? What kind of pet are you using? When did you acquire it? How long do you have it active before you decide you don't need to feed it?

Keep in mind that if you recently bought the pet on EM, it may have been fed with a 24-hour pet food shortly before it was put for sale. That kind of pet food would keep the pet fed for up to 24 play-time hours so don't assume you pet will never need to be fed. It will eventually. Don't go looking for that pet food though - it is really hard to find these days.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

I saw this and wasnt sure what he meant either so didnt comment.
    But was the pet an item from a "newbie bag" or one of the congratulatory gifts from the npcs? If so then no they dont require feeding as they are not perma items

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

what i think you are trying to say is when you try to activate the pet so you get all the buffs from the pet it disappears, and it doesn't need food because it says its not active?

the pet keeps disappearing probably because Trinity is a new race. I'm having problems with the Trinity race too, but not with the pets. It wont let me play Trinity at all, it just keeps disconnecting me but i can play all the other classes just fine.

your issue would be answer if you go to the game support where when you get the ticket. Some players told me that Game master usually entertain their issues.

Banned
    why you guys resurrecting a thread that was opened in April? They guy either got his question answered or he threw up his hands and left.