+ Reply to Thread

game so much pay 2win?

hello, since atzigan left, the events and sales they make are unreachable for farmers and people who would like to spend their e cash money for those events, do not you think this way? how farmers can obtain something in this game while the game is targeted only to donators?

R.O.H.A.N. has always P2W since 2008. Over the years they only get worse, not better. What can I say, they are in this for the money not for the players and always have been.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

I agree with this but, I think every game has their own way how to gain and continue running the server right?
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    I agree with this but, I think every game has their own way how to gain and continue running the server right?
    Agreed! Besides we do really need to buy some stuff for our characters right?

yeah we should consider the salary of the people who manage the game. The developers, the support team, the production team, etc.

and i think running a servers and managing people is not that easy. (y)