+ Reply to Thread

Angry Need an Explanation about Royal Court VIP

Lets just go to main problem, 12 hours ago I charge 500 RPS and Spent 500 RPS, and I check my Royal Court VIP Page, Charged RPS: 0
    at first I tought, well maybe got some error or delay
    and now I charged 1000 RPS, and I check my Royal Court VIP Page, Charged RPS: 1000, then I just wondering, wheres my Charged 500 RPS? It didnt counted? Then I buy Item Mall with 250 RPS, then I check again my Royal Court VIP Page, Charged RPS: 750. WTF is this System? but I wanna make sure, is Royal Court VIP System like this? if You wanna claim your reward, your Charged RPS Balance must still the same, you can't use your RPS before you claim your reward (If you want reward). I also recheck by buying another stuff with 250 RPS, and I check my Royal Court VIP Page, Charged RPS: 500

Summary, I need an explanation about this Royal Court VIP

Please Kindly Check my Ticket: #226972

If this is a bug, Should I sent ticket? I don't know if its only me, but if the system like this.

Last edited by Chrypt; 04-18-2015 at 12:00 AM. Reason: added Ticket ID

You will get the stuff you deserved. Just keep track of the amount of RPS you spent. When you spent enough you will be able to claim it. Don't worry about the "Charged RPS" thing. Seal is always flawed lol. gl!

soo, Basically, If I Charge 1500RPS and spent 1500 RPS, and the Charged RPS: 0 I still can get my Reward?

Okay thanks thanks and Sorry just know replied already, thanks for answer my Question