+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: R.O.H.A.N. 2?

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    I don't see why. The owners would just **** up that version too, and you know it. You all know it.
    Lol, true story. You look at Rohan...what is it?

1. Rohan devs care less about player feedback than any other online game I have ever played. Its been what...like 3 years since our last balance patch and they very easily could have tweaked a few skills that probably 99% of players would have agreed could have used a little tweaking, and the game would have been much better...but nope, they simply didn't care and didn't want to work with our version at all.

2. Game is simply over priced and not worth it for a casual spender anymore. If I can spend 15 bucks a month on average here and get destroyed by someone spending 100+ a month...what incentive do I have to spend my 15 dollars a month here vs just signing up for a subscription based game for 10-15 a month and not worrying about pay to win at all? Its not a matter of being cheap, or being poor...its more like saying you'd be stupid enough to pay 100 dollars for a pizza, when another near by pizza place sells practically the same thing for 10-15.

I feel bad for any Rohan 1 vets who even give Rohan 2 a chance when they know the biggest problem with Rohan 1 is the people running it.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    I don't see why. The owners would just **** up that version too, and you know it. You all know it.
    lol you missed his sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Lol, true story. You look at Rohan...what is it?

1. Rohan devs care less about player feedback than any other online game I have ever played. Its been what...like 3 years since our last balance patch and they very easily could have tweaked a few skills that probably 99% of players would have agreed could have used a little tweaking, and the game would have been much better...but nope, they simply didn't care and didn't want to work with our version at all.

2. Game is simply over priced and not worth it for a casual spender anymore. If I can spend 15 bucks a month on average here and get destroyed by someone spending 100+ a month...what incentive do I have to spend my 15 dollars a month here vs just signing up for a subscription based game for 10-15 a month and not worrying about pay to win at all? Its not a matter of being cheap, or being poor...its more like saying you'd be stupid enough to pay 100 dollars for a pizza, when another near by pizza place sells practically the same thing for 10-15.

I feel bad for any Rohan 1 vets who even give Rohan 2 a chance when they know the biggest problem with Rohan 1 is the people running it.
    About 1: The devs that created this game are all gone. There are a few people left in Korea that have an idea how the game was created, but not the details. Those detail-level devs have been gone top othger jobs for years. Look at the botch they made of the ATrinity race. Instead of creating a race that would fit in 100%, they created a whole add-on that barely coexists with the original races. With the exception of most accessories, mounts and pets, this half baked race does not share anything with the rest of the races. Not even the noob training area. That tells you right off that the latest game addition was created by an entirely different batch of devs (who will no doubt be gone as soon as their contracts expire) that have very little clue how to properly extend the game with a new race.

About 2: There are three factors that make this game too expensive to play:
    (A) Selling weapons unavailable anywhere esle in the game solely in the item mall.
    (B) EM economy. C'mon, seriously? Since when is pixel weapon worth $500+ US? I can see making a small amount of profit from forging your upgrade, but making double and triple?
    (C) Triple currency standards. Spend $16000 in paid-for Rps to make an upgrade, sell it on EM for 25000 RPs (EM calls it RPs so that is what you expect to get minus the EM tax - RPs). Check your balance and you did not get RPs back when it sold. You got ecash (something treated totally different in this game. IT IS NOT THE RPs THAT EM SAYS YOU WILL GET) I dare you to try and make a new Upgrade with that 22500 ecash. You can 't not even if you got DOUBLE.

When YNK pulled that garbage with (C) I quite. I only came back to scope out the Trinity race and to see if it was as well done as I expected. After disappointment with it, I haven't logged my accounts for almost 3 weeks and don't expect to do so except for the odd visit with the few friends I have here. I mean seriously, when you can buy an honest to god real, HAND FORGED, sharp-as-a-razor folded 1095 carbon steel Ninjato (Ninja sword) or Katana (<-- that is a link. check it for yourself) for LESS than a Rohan pixel upgrade axe costs on this game, you get an idea the amount of money these guys are raping you for and realize it is time to kiss them goodbye
    Last edited by GodsRage; 04-25-2015 at 06:45 AM.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

I seriously think this suggestion thread back fired Irene very bad. LMFAO!!!
    Ohhh and i completely agree @GodsRage, damn you have some really good forum names xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

It is a new game ? Or a new update for Rohan Blood Feud ?

Quote Originally Posted by pinwi11 View Post
    It is a new game ? Or a new update for Rohan Blood Feud ?
    No idea but it seems it's a "new game". I prefer a complete RBF bug fix, graphics update and some new dungs + additional content rather than the "new game".
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

R.O.H.A.N. 2 implies a new game set in the R.O.H.A.N. gaming universe.

I would expect that game to have familiar gameplay features, similar races and be an MMORPG style game. I would expect to see more up to date graphics detail and flexibility than currently available. I would expect to see the same open PvP semantecs that has made Rohan popular with both its fans and it detractors alike (nobody has really complained about Rohan's gameplay - only its outdated graphic system and poor management).

I've said this before and I will say it again. There are thousands of people out there that love R.O.H.A.N, yet do not play here because the publisher of this server has let it go to hell through one part greed and two parts desperation. On one hand i can understand why PlayWith Interactive's current motivation, but I also the motivation that got it here in the first place.

If PlayWith wants those players to come back to its games, they have already been told time and again what they need to do to get them back. And it really does NOT involve creating a totally new game. It requires a whole new mindset on how to run their game.

After all, you can dress a pig up in silks and velvet, but at the end of the day it is still a pig.

A pretty, shiny new game is all well and good, but if it is going to be run with the same greedy & desperate mindset as the current game, it will end up the same thing that those thousands of rohan lovers out there have walked away from here.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Pigs mmmm.

Pig in a blanket:

British pigs in blankets:

Random I know, just woke up and I'm hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Pigs mmmm.

Pig in a blanket:

British pigs in blankets:

Random I know, just woke up and I'm hungry.
    I woke up craving Eggs and good ol Baked beans. Dont normally like such a heavy brecky, but well it was good

inb4 "your gonna get fat trolls" ~ Who gives a fok

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Mam karren pls feed me
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    Mam karren pls feed me
    Why all you bishes expect me to do the cooking?!?!?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest