+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: R.O.H.A.N. 2?

Quote Originally Posted by lllNOFEARlll View Post
    They should be Balance Warrior+Savage+Berserker Skill rates.
    many ppls don't care Giant Class,game masters too.this is sad thing.
    I still have 115 Savage.there is only few pro/good giant players.
    I have a 115+10 Zerker sadly with Pole he does hit a lot but to slow.
    His skills doesn't help me at all since most such as Jolt and Low Blow can be used even without that.
    Just the aoe skills are on Pole.. so i am using a 2.0 dagger which improves a lot his Atk speed and damage..
    However him on +18 rings and my temp on +18 rings are no match.
    Templar would 4 shots him anyway
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

CBT started since one month I do believe

I guess rohan 1 gonna close as soon as it starts OBT lelel

Banned
    too bad my Korean sux monkey turds and Chrome's translation doesn't work for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysuperstar View Post
    CBT started since one month I do believe

I guess rohan 1 gonna close as soon as it starts OBT lelel
    I don't think so. Rohan 1 and Rohan 2 are not the same game. There's a huge huge huge difference in game play.

Banned
    Rohan 2 is a MOBA like LoL.

PvP mode combining MOBA/RTS elements.

Quote Originally Posted by pinwi11 View Post
    PvP mode combining MOBA/RTS elements.
    That's what I heard. Wished I can read Korean. I saw the official website and it was like afdfjfljfjafljfajfjljfajfa crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    R.O.H.A.N. 2.0

Client/Server

Updated game engine. The in house GeoMind game engine is way out of date by about 10 years. No doubt the original developers of that code are long gone from YNK's employ. To keep from reinventing the wheel, I suggest licensing of a popular, newer generation game engine like Unity or Unreal Engine (resource: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_game_engines)

This will also resolve some of the many clollision detection issues that R.O.H.A.N. currently has (examples -- glitching into walls and other stationary scene components, escaping sealing squares).

Client design

Replace buggy GameGuard antihack with something more reliable. Current AH implementation throws far too many false positives which infuriates your users.

Provide a means to return to the server selection list without completely closing the client and restarting (i.e. go to char selection and from there go to server selection).

Please, Please, Please provide better customization of characters!! The cookie cutter characters are boring as hell!! Allow customization of height, weight, build and facial appearance of characters. The simple hair and face selection does not cut it in a world of where characters are infinitely customizable in your competitors games. The total lack of trinity character customization is a really bad joke with no punchline.

Fully scalable in windowed mode. There is no reason at all to force the game into fixed resolutions and every reason it should not be. With the wide variety of display resolutions out there it is very short sighted to restrict gamers to a few popular resolutions.

Remove multiclient support. This really causes more problems that it cures. While this is nice to have, it is obvious that your AntiHack system and client cannot deal with this possibility. Remove it and focus on making your client more robust / user friendly instead.

Shops

Item Mall
    Reserve the Web-based shops for Services and Exchange Market. Move Item Mall handling in-game. There really is no need for an external ITEM MALL. Most of your better competitors do this quite successfully.

Never, sell permanent weapons, accessories, armor or their components in the Item Mall. NEVER!! No permanent 'Epics'. No permanent 'Upgrades'. No Permanent Talismans. I see no harm in selling TIMED versions of these things that goes away after a month and charging a fair value for them. But permanent ones? Hell NO!

Exchange
    The trading of characters in an exchange market is pretty unique to R.O.H.A.N. I would see this continue since it is one of the factors that have kept this game alive.
    I would like to see the ability to package permanent, untradeable goods for sale with your character - particularly permanent, untradeable goods such as twins, costumes and mounts. These add value to the character and provide a means of preserving these 'paid for' things that should be treated in the same manner that Skill Enhancement Stones are. An 'Sealed Inventory' similar to the Event Inventory where players can store their permanent, non-tradeable items would be perfect for this.

Add auctions to the Exchange Market.

Gameplay

I have no idea what PlayWith has in mind for gameplay in R.O.H.A.N. 2.0. I would hope that some rationalization of health vs damage nneeds to be done.

One of the problems with R.O.H.A.N. today is that one character can cause damage many times the health value of another character that has equal level and equipment levels.

It should never be possible for one character to 1 or 2-shot another character of equal level. That is can happen indicates a broken game and needs to be corrected. If you intend to create a new R.O.H.A.N., you need to be vigilant and proactive in making sure this can never happen and resolving any instances where tis occurs immediately.

That is my $.25 worth. Most of it will no doubt be ignored, but in case somebody is actually reading this out in PWI's staff meetings, it would be good to see at least some of it considered.

Agree 100%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10