+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: R.O.H.A.N. 2?

I don't know about you guys, but I am REALLY excited about R.O.H.A.N. 2! How about we get back on topic and talk about what you want in the game? The first few pages had some good info, and then..

..it turned into something about pigs?

My suggestion for R.O.H.A.N. 2? Give GM's unique (Read: Sweet Looking!) in game armor! [GM]Karazy has to look cool! Lol~<3

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I am REALLY excited about R.O.H.A.N. 2! How about we get back on topic and talk about what you want in the game? The first few pages had some good info, and then..

My suggestion for R.O.H.A.N. 2? Give GM's unique (Read: Sweet Looking!) in game armor! [GM]Karazy has to look cool! Lol~<3
    O.o um GMs can wear anything they want how ever they want when even they want so you're more than free to look how ever you want for work. For obvious reasons GMs should stand out from all the other players.
    Example: [GM]Karazy or [Admin]Karazy, Guild name <RBFStaff> or <GameAdmin>

I still gonna be suggesting fixing ROHAN Blood Feuds bugs and balancing issues rather than throwing another game that will come with new ones. Good to see some GMs actually reading and posting
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Gm Karazy why am I not able to start a new thread or reply to threads? I have some issues I need to get to you guys.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Gm Karazy, I know this isnt the right place for this but I cant seem to make a new thread about it. But there is an issue with the party select list in game and it needs to be fixed asap. I cant select party members from the list and the only way of doing it is to aim for the player name above their name, which if not done spot on, leads my char to run all over the place or to even select other players that are not in my party. This is very annoying in pvp as it leads to all kinds of issues. And using F1/ F5 to select players is just an annoying way of playing for me when I pvp. I'm not the only one experiencing this and its becoming frustrating. Please look into this and get it fixed. I did attempt to show a screen shot of exactly what I mean, but for some unknown reason, I cant make a new thread or even post a screen shot.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    O.o um GMs can wear anything they want how ever they want when even they want so you're more than free to look how ever you want for work. For obvious reasons GMs should stand out from all the other players.
    Example: [GM]Karazy or [Admin]Karazy, Guild name <RBFStaff> or <GameAdmin>

I still gonna be suggesting fixing ROHAN Blood Feuds bugs and balancing issues rather than throwing another game that will come with new ones. Good to see some GMs actually reading and posting
    Thank you RBNXD, I agree! What I meant specifically was for GM's to have GM exclusive armor, TO stand out. Maybe I could look like Bezemut? xD
    @xXxAurorAxXx You can PM me your issues, let's keep this thread on topic. I will also look into your forum issues.

Thank you to all who have put in their input so far!

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Gm Karazy, I know this isnt the right place for this but I cant seem to make a new thread about it. But there is an issue with the party select list in game and it needs to be fixed asap. I cant select party members from the list and the only way of doing it is to aim for the player name above their name, which if not done spot on, leads my char to run all over the place or to even select other players that are not in my party. This is very annoying in pvp as it leads to all kinds of issues. And using F1/ F5 to select players is just an annoying way of playing for me when I pvp. I'm not the only one experiencing this and its becoming frustrating. Please look into this and get it fixed. I did attempt to show a screen shot of exactly what I mean, but for some unknown reason, I cant make a new thread or even post a screen shot.
    The list of the characters in pt and the pointer selection is off by some pixels(is like having my pet stat on top of it). I had that issue when doing elemental with my DS and vit pet. I thought it was just a restart bug o.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post

I see how you work now. It's all about english lessons and cool looking armor.

This game need , New Graphics,New weather skins,(rain,snow,Wind),Day and Night ,New Character Styles(hair,eyes,makeup),New Animal Pets(Bat,Dog,Cat,Eagle).Add new Skins to old weapons. We don't need R.O.H.A.N 2 -.-

Improve Giant class seriously no one plays it and i always wanted to play a Zerker, i even tried however.. A +18s ring x4 to a Zerker fully geared and to a Templar the difference is well noticeable so not worth at all to spend the same amount of $ to get 10 time less the damage you can have.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Improve Giant class seriously no one plays it and i always wanted to play a Zerker, i even tried however.. A +18s ring x4 to a Zerker fully geared and to a Templar the difference is well noticeable so not worth at all to spend the same amount of $ to get 10 time less the damage you can have.
    They should be Balance Warrior+Savage+Berserker Skill rates.
    many ppls don't care Giant Class,game masters too.this is sad thing.
    I still have 115 Savage.there is only few pro/good giant players.

Styks