+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: R.O.H.A.N. 2?

Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    oh yes you do, you all do.
    you can't call giving off rainbow dust, farting. Can you.

suggestion for R.O.H.A.N. 2 please create a pvp event area where people can participate in an event without being mobbed or debuffed by non-participants. Seriously guys every mmorpg that I played have this kind of map. I know GMs are doing their best to manage events such LMS but some people are just a pain in the a*s.

Suggestion for R.O.H.A.N. 2:

PUT FARTING EMOTE BACK DAMMIT!
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Suggestion for R.O.H.A.N. 2:

PUT FARTING EMOTE BACK DAMMIT!
    It's still there just click on the empty square in the bottom right corner xD

Bleeee why dont u fix wrong estatus on Upgrade zhen int ,we need mágic not melee on it .U gms nerfing races u shouldnt whit these kind of mistakes .

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Hope I didn't scare Irene away
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Hope I didn't scare Irene away
    You didn't, maybe she's sleeping

I just hope it'll be focused on party grinding, making new friends throughout whole lvling time, boss fights, mass pvp, no instances crap. I was looking for similar game for years but there's none, just solo questing/grinding ****ty games for autists.

I really loved lvling in old times when there was no HK's and never got bored lvling in team and talking :3

Commoner
    About 1: The devs that created this game are all gone. There are a few people left in Korea that have an idea how the game was created, but not the details. Those detail-level devs have been gone top othger jobs for years. Look at the botch they made of the ATrinity race. Instead of creating a race that would fit in 100%, they created a whole add-on that barely coexists with the original races. With the exception of most accessories, mounts and pets, this half baked race does not share anything with the rest of the races. Not even the noob training area. That tells you right off that the latest game addition was created by an entirely different batch of devs (who will no doubt be gone as soon as their contracts expire) that have very little clue how to properly extend the game with a new race.
    I don't think the current devs are as bad as you think. Soon as I heard the new race was going to have their own weapons/armors I saw it for what it was...just a scam to get people to pay to make new sets of gear.

About 2: There are three factors that make this game too expensive to play:
    (A) Selling weapons unavailable anywhere esle in the game solely in the item mall.
    (B) EM economy. C'mon, seriously? Since when is pixel weapon worth $500+ US? I can see making a small amount of profit from forging your upgrade, but making double and triple?
    (C) Triple currency standards. Spend $16000 in paid-for Rps to make an upgrade, sell it on EM for 25000 RPs (EM calls it RPs so that is what you expect to get minus the EM tax - RPs). Check your balance and you did not get RPs back when it sold. You got ecash (something treated totally different in this game. IT IS NOT THE RPs THAT EM SAYS YOU WILL GET) I dare you to try and make a new Upgrade with that 22500 ecash. You can 't not even if you got DOUBLE.

When YNK pulled that garbage with (C) I quite. I only came back to scope out the Trinity race and to see if it was as well done as I expected. After disappointment with it, I haven't logged my accounts for almost 3 weeks and don't expect to do so except for the odd visit with the few friends I have here. I mean seriously, when you can buy an honest to god real, HAND FORGED, sharp-as-a-razor folded 1095 carbon steel Ninjato (Ninja sword) or Katana (<-- that is a link. check it for yourself) for LESS than a Rohan pixel upgrade axe costs on this game, you get an idea the amount of money these guys are raping you for and realize it is time to kiss them goodbye
    I agree. The worst thing they did was make it so casual spenders couldn't compete in this game...so lots of them just quit. Soon as you look at it like hey, I'm throwing 10-20 bucks a month average at this game, and some guy throwing 100-200 a month at the game is dominating me...why should I continue to spend anything on the game? You can spend either spend 0 dollars and continue to play since you get dominated just the same, or you could just go play something with less pay to win. Its so much easier to just go play something else...especially when lots of micro transaction based games focus on paying to unlock content, cosmetics, or time saving type boosts like xp/loot boosters, where as Rohan is just straight up pay to win these days.

Oh well...like I said...the biggest thing I'm looking forward to in R2 is hopefully they stop going after R1 pservers...this is still one of my favorite games ever...just not this version.

In other games I've played I was able to bring the level of my skills down and add them to my hotkeys. Different levels of the same skills was very useful. This way, as a dd or healer, I didn't draw too much agro or didn't spend through my mana with healing when a smaller heal was needed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast