+ Reply to Thread

PH Items not Allow to sell at EM?

GM I want to confirm this because one of our ph friend got their all items removed after they selling ph items at EM, I tried to search here if you announce about it to informed us first but I dont seeing an announcement in this forum, can you confirm it here and tell us what we should avoid since were worry of our items too since most of us have 2 or more accounts and we do is transfering our items to keep open space in our inventories, I thinks its unfair to just banning our accounts without any announcement first.

Hope your answer soon.

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    GM I want to confirm this because one of our ph friend got their all items removed after they selling ph items at EM, I tried to search here if you announce about it to informed us first but I dont seeing an announcement in this forum, can you confirm it here and tell us what we should avoid since were worry of our items too since most of us have 2 or more accounts and we do is transfering our items to keep open space in our inventories, I thinks its unfair to just banning our accounts without any announcement first.

Hope your answer soon.
    We are not allowing PH players to trade items from PH server via Exchange Market.
    And please be noted that nowadays I'm doing investigation on previous exchange market transactions as well.

We putted the mention about that when we requested the PH information for migration.
    Anyway we migrated PH server information to make them play not make them "Earn Money" through the Exchange Market.

Thanks!

**** P.S. We also are not allowing players to do RMT (Real Money Trade) as well !
    Last edited by oIRENEo; 04-16-2015 at 02:23 PM.
    I'll never get tired of you

Thanks for the clarification, maybe sme of selling or announcing their gears through EM by RMT offer. Thanks for the clarification