+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Character Creation Failed

i have been trying to about 4 days now and keep getting character creation failed. I dont know if it is an issue on my side or on server side. Can u plz fix.

I'm just returning after a very long break and I ran into the same issue. I was told it is because the max amount of characters your allowed to have per account is now 12, even though there's way more slots than 12 per account. I tried an account with less characters on it and everything worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis2099 View Post
    I'm just returning after a very long break and I ran into the same issue. I was told it is because the max amount of characters your allowed to have per account is now 12, even though there's way more slots than 12 per account. I tried an account with less characters on it and everything worked fine.
    at OP you should take this advise. It worked for me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis2099 View Post
    Indeed! If you're receiving an error like this you will jut need to delete other characters on sub servers and it will work perfectly fine.

OR.... stop looking like an idiot by using the search function to find that this problem has been answered in several threads.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    OR.... stop looking like an idiot by using the search function to find that this problem has been answered in several threads.
    Scaryy! You probably need to advise them again. Thing is, if you are just willing to do so.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Mean. Hahaha

How many? Very mean? HAHAHAHA

Some people are just too lazy to browse the forums for answer O.o

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    Some people are just too lazy to browse the forums for answer O.o
    And you are so strict when it comes to lazy people. Initially, playing games usually refers to people getting lazy and just want to play. Although they arent lazy while playing a certain game. LOL. You know what I mean. BLAH BLAH BLAH.