+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    You are trying to put agility dhans into the burst damage role which str avengers already are good at. Agility dhans and dex guards are all about racking up crits with the accumulation buff (OS or SA)

and @bloodyblaze: Psy wizzies are a whole other topic (since mages should deal burst damage but none of them can with our gear) however dex guardians are amazing and I encountered one after the server merge.

1: Dex is the 2nd highest stat buff in the game (vit is the new king with lumir's help)
    2: Dex guards get to use a shield (gives you an extra stun as well as block rate from bless shield.
    3: As a dex guard you can take advantage of twin aura all stat rings +18 and 2 ruler +18 to get the perfect balance of all stats and attack force

A good dex guard with the gear we have today will be able to fully mana drain you and chain stun you almost forever with 7k-8k dex dont tell me thats not a stone cold killer.

If you have the PH set you can throw 500 dex away and use a 4 pt OLD dagger with max crit so get that and enter god mode

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

But first let me take a selfie
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

I wouldn't put an agi dhan in a str dhans role but i would like them to be a litte stronger. As sunnyangel said, dex guards can be deadly and hes right, if they are build correctly with the correct gear they have an insane damage output, way better than agi dhans. (partly because of the high % dex that can be buffed)

This is also why i suggested to buff agi more than the mere 7x% and make it around 120%......
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I wouldn't put an agi dhan in a str dhans role but i would like them to be a litte stronger. As sunnyangel said, dex guards can be deadly and hes right, if they are build correctly with the correct gear they have an insane damage output, way better than agi dhans. (partly because of the high % dex that can be buffed)

This is also why i suggested to buff agi more than the mere 7x% and make it around 120%......
    agi dhans dont need that they just need invenom to work 100% of the time lol

My agi dhan had agi twins and 2 necklaces +18, my opening crit would be 7k+7k by the end of SA you are looking at 43k+43k crits they dont need any more agility than that :P

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    agi dhans dont need that they just need invenom to work 100% of the time lol

My agi dhan had agi twins and 2 necklaces +18, my opening crit would be 7k+7k by the end of SA you are looking at 43k+43k crits they dont need any more agility than that :P
    Please do show us how to AGI Dhan. I do believe they can still be great assassins with the right gear but they just don't get it ._.
    I only think that Accuracy/Evasion rates are way off.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Agi was goods cuz it was hard 2hit them , now every one got so much accuracy and hit agi dhans with every attack. All stats items r fcked up

I just tested it and Invenom doesn't scale with SA indeed so thats already a flaw in your theory sunnyangel.....also I highly doubt you got 43+43k crits in pvp. My rings are V+20 (at my dex guard) and I dint even reach that damage(43k) on my crits in pvp at the end of OS+CS combo with 6k+ dex......Agi dhans are weaker than dex guards.....they need their buffs improved to be viable.

Like poinam said, everyone has enough dex so Evasion is useless so your defence is fked up. with the current 4x upg you can get 24% crit and 70% dd which is good so I don't even care that much about it but still their damage is too low compared to almost any other class. (dont come complaining about wizzards coz they can farm etc, dhans are purely made for PVP purposes)

A STR Dhan can actually crit about the same as an agi dhan based on pure melee + some of the agi he gets from all stat items + it has DPP and PP and regular hits that do good damage (like RBNXD said) a str dhan can do everything an agi dhan can do but better....

I would like to see a video of you showing agi dhans ''pvp capabilitys and damage'' you Always say alot on the forums but I've never actually seen much proof of it to be true lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

rofl I dont have any of my gear anymore ive moved on to tera now.

Having said that SA is better than OS and I am pretty sure my invenom did rack up in storm when I was playing. As far as evasion/accuracy goes.... I had posted an idea a long long time ago to change parry so it scales based on agility so more agility=more parry chance which would counter the 100% accuracy issue.

SA is better only because of the defence boost, damage wise OS + CS combo is better. Invenom doesnt stack, i tested it today......I dont know why you are so certain about your statements if you dont play anymore so you don't know the current setup etc...

Anyway, increasing your ''parry'' chance based on agi would solve the whole problem indeed and it would make agi dhans become alot stronger but i doubt thats ever gonna happen, just like my suggestion to increase the % agi on buffs.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

objection..... AGI DHANS is a monster it will rip your char easily.... DONT EVER EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF AGI DHANS.... when it comes to buffs they are not choosy char.... how ever str dhans needs guardians bffs to become stronger when they died they have to look for a str bffer bfore coming back to pve or pvp but agi dhans they died they come back again >_< take note agi dhans are not squishy its a matter how you play with it.... by the way im a rohan ph player and i play agi dhan since 2008.... and now im in rohan blood feud ..... playing agi dhan... again... im going to prove you all that agi dhans is much stronger than your str dhans....