Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Koph is gay....

Quote Originally Posted by ZeromisAlpha View Post
    Just sayin' O_O
    dis from you? srsly

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Thing is, does he mean original Matty Koph or a potential new/current owner? Matty was always major gay, big fan of the D.

I think he means the original gaylord supreme Matty Koph who has been gone for a really long time now.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Thought so. He's probably gaying it up in some other game no doubt. Damn that guy was seriously gay back in the day.

All the owners of koph's acct are ghey except tha legend hes straight as an arrow.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

This seems like a homophobic post, I'd rather not participate but I participated anyway! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by princetralala View Post
    This seems like a homophobic post, I'd rather not participate but I participated anyway! LOL
    <--THIS! haha.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    All the owners of koph's acct are ghey except tha legend hes straight as an arrow.
    Are you sure? I'm not so sure

sup?
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Lel, thought it was original matty Koph. Guess its been a really long time since I checked up on Rohan.
    @ Iceyy remember when you tried to convince everyone you were really a girl and pretended to be a girl for like 2 years? Then got found out by everyone now everyone thinks you are a psycho transgender with identity crisis? #nowthatsprettyfkingay
    Last edited by ZeromisAlpha; 04-12-2015 at 06:01 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Why, hello.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher