+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    ehhhh ? ARE YOU AROUND ME NOW?
    haha there is hazelnut coffee right beside my monitors.
    Uhhhh I love Hazelnut cofee om nom nom but what I dont like they way Darkness onyx armor breaks when I tried to put it +3
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    so game become dead and no one playing now?!
    you know almost half the playerbase left when bans happened.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    you know almost half the playerbase left when bans happened.
    half the player base left when they introduced skill defense and mareas battle
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    half the player base left when they introduced skill defense and mareas battle
    Only the ones playing DKs are ragequitting over that. It brought lots of people back since they weren't getting 1-shotted by wankers on DKs anymore - which pissed off said DKs to no end
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Every fking mmorpg out there is in some way p2w but i dont care aslong as the game is good is it?

Yep all mmorpg are the same.. pay to win... BUT rohan is a good game but cost to much for 80% of the ppl who left.. if it cost me evry month 5 - 10 euro to get evrything max, i bet alot and alot more ppl were still playing like the old days

theres free to play, pay to play, pay to win and PAY BIG to WIN. guess which one rohan is.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Commoner
    Its free to play....DUH!

Hahaha I do pay big to win last few months but I always lose!so I lay low in the game....see u again in game when there is better reinforcerment rate.goodluck all active player!!!

I quit this game like 6 years ago....Its been ages since then and im even surprised that i remember my ID and password lol.I loved this game,its only MMORPG that i can say that i really loved,way to many good memories,friends i meet there.From time to time i remember ROHAN and come to see whats going on on forums =).Most that i see is 1 of big reasons i never got back to this game - Pay To Win.But....i would play it even as this,reason i don't is...i don't want to ruin my memories about this game,game that i loved and really had fun in it.I grown up playing this game lmao.For the sake of it i decided to never play this game again and keep it forever as my favorite game ever.
    I miss my friends,i miss my character Annku (dhan),miss Immortal Rage and Eternity guild...i even miss Esoteric (ESO) that was my mortal enemy back then haha,i even still remember lots of pkers that were pissing me off all the time like Confusion,Flare,that legendary "Red Dhan" XD.I remember my friends Tomatoes,Knitting,DexGuard,Chavear <3.
    I played so many games but i never memorized any name unlike here with ROHAN.This game is most social MMO and im sad to see it dying.
    I hoped that ROHAN 2 will come someday and revive this MMORPG feeling but game that is supposed to come as sequel to ROHAN is not ROHAN at all ,nothing like it...
    Ahhhh...nostalgia