+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Ahhh Flare. I remember way back in coli one time. I was chilling with some friends. FLare pops up out of hide, smacks us all the the ground and we were like "wtf just happened" lol. This was be4 we really knew anything about the game. He went on to make a pretty dam awesome temp who would "wtf" whack people too. Miss him around here and in game. He sure knew how to liven things up Tomatoes. The first real pro priest who pretty much inspired me to play priest

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Ahhh Flare. I remember way back in coli one time. I was chilling with some friends. FLare pops up out of hide, smacks us all the the ground and we were like "wtf just happened" lol. This was be4 we really knew anything about the game. He went on to make a pretty dam awesome temp who would "wtf" whack people too. Miss him around here and in game. He sure knew how to liven things up Tomatoes. The first real pro priest who pretty much inspired me to play priest
    and KatyPerry who inspired me to make Kazumoto guardian, which had Epic Sword+Dagger back in time and 25s+8!!!! x4 was pretty epic XD!
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Yeh Roy (KatyPerry) was pretty cool. Ishtaria still pops in on occasion to spam.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Ahhh yes KatyPerry too...Man i played this game 6-7 years ago but remember this names and people soo well.This happens to me only with ROHAN and i played more then 20 MMORPG game for sure.This is where ROHAN really shine,social aspects.It feels like we were really living through this ROHAN era.Soo great memories,non game (even current GW2 im playing now) could not really give me this much fun memories as i had with ROHAN.I wish i can just turn back time sometimes...and enjoy this game as i did before .

Feels like a life time ago. So much history with these two chars. My greatest Rohan memories will forever be with Roy (aka katyperry)

And lets not forget Davis (aka Droolz) These two hated each other but I made them be civil lol

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Going though whats left of my old SS from the first few months of Rohan.

My first guild when Rohan first started and my first char. A guard and some of the people that sadly left long ago. Who remembers Dustin? One of the first real pro guards back in the day. He taught me alot abt guards. (Prolly to far bk for most ppls around here)

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Dont forget flare bot in r4 all day every day.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

ahahah yes indeed

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I played so many games, but Rohan is the game I remember the most people from.

I've tried everything to forget, but still.. haha, no but seriously though - memories *fading voice*
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Oh Eagle, I came across this little tidbit.

Made me think of you...

http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/23/9...ssels-lockdown

Last edited by PenguinJoe; 11-23-2015 at 12:28 PM.