+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Ahaha yeah! Brussels is a fun place to be these days! It's like all cheery and all, not!
    Typical for Belgium to react with cats, lol. Last time we were the number one country to be the longest without governement (589 days) - we celebrated with beer and french fries, go figure. Any other country would likely riot..

Though, I'm not sure why the surprise everywhere in the government.
    Anybody who has ever stepped a foot in the outskirts of Brussels (namely Schaarbeek & Anderlecht..) knows they're the cesspits of all things dark and shady. You want to get lost in a town? Don't do it in Brussels. Anywhere, but Brussels.

The centre is fairly nice, though. Then again, that's where the tourists go - so yea.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I played so many games, but Rohan is the game I remember the most people from.

I've tried everything to forget, but still.. haha, no but seriously though - memories *fading voice*
    thats because you joined the carebear guild and got pussy whipped by knuffles all the ppl who quit didnt get into a nice guild thats my theory.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Go Jainus man.. but Isen has a lot of cheaper stuff so I decided to go there. hahahaha

All the cool people are in lime - which is around 40 to 50 people talking and having fun.
    The other people are the hardcore gamers either levelling in sunken (mobs hit 4k-10k crit regulars on 7x dd so there isn't going to be lowbies here) either in ash dungeon cuz pks.

So the players you would see with the highest probability are the ones in Limestone bind.
    No one at akhma, no one at mangrove, no one at Hazy, and few people (between 5-10 kiosks) at Montt.

I remember the shyt tons of people that were at Mangrove back in 2012 thou. Game's fokin dead.

is sad how this game is dying when back in the past was a really good pro game to play i remember when i started in 2008 i saw this pro ppl in Abellas pic ( dusting./ Ivvy/flare/Spyro/DekanQQ . and guilds like esoteric/incursion/ all having fun. there was trades everywhere and millions of kiosk in GH/Montt and later in Mangrove etc. this game is dying because this crazy Overpowered and price in the items /Upgrades/epics/bossdrops+18s things. not many ppl can afford stuff like dat since is a lot of real $ "MONEY" also "YNK/Playwith" Gms makes rates sucks everyday a bit more. is almost impossible to forge or try ur rings+12 you waste 15k rps or more and you dont even get a +12 ring lmfao also there are some items like impossible to obtain since they are not for sale in regular sales like Absolut earring/eyepatch wich you can only obtain via game parlor fail games and the thing or ecash seriously dat sucks guys u charge RPS with real money them when u sell ur stuf you get ****y Ecash and IM stuff worth double with this currency LMFAO DAFOK YNK!!!!!...... im not QQing about but just saying is sad the friends dat not with us anymore (ppl dat Quit rohan) cause this kind of problems in game.... well for the rest of us dat still playing Have Fun till it last!

peace.
    Old Dhan Avenger Fisto / Marilyn
    Trinity Noir - Seleen

I know the Thailand server is fairly new (no trinity class- no upgrade weapons) if your looking for a really large Rohan playbase, the only downside is there arnt alot of english speaking playe

(War Server) most populated

this is what Gh looks like

if anyone wants to play with me we can make a group or need help registering let me know ^^
    Last edited by Renttt; 11-24-2015 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Oh Eagle, I came across this little tidbit.

Made me think of you...

http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/23/9...ssels-lockdown

Haha, the spa cat is the best, so cute wtf

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    thats because you joined the carebear guild and got pussy whipped by knuffles all the ppl who quit didnt get into a nice guild thats my theory.
    hey, I didn't get pussy whipped!

Plus, all the nice guilds quit, anyway.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Renttt View Post
    I know the Thailand server is fairly new (no trinity class- no upgrade weapons) if your looking for a really large Rohan playbase, the only downside is there arnt alot of english speaking playe

(War Server) most populated

this is what Gh looks like

if anyone wants to play with me we can make a group or need help registering let me know ^^
    Thanks for the Pm, but Id rather not. Despite everything I still have fun playing here on iRohan. And the language barrier would drive me crazy.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Thanks for the Pm, but Id rather not. Despite everything I still have fun playing here on iRohan. And the language barrier would drive me crazy.
    you will probably find tar there to send you copy-pasta poems LOL

@Eagle: Totally pussy whipped just depends if we are talking about cats or not.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461