+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Talking How many levels is 1BILLION EXP ?

I saw that exp pouch on the trinity pack and was just wondering if anyone tried it yet ? let me know!

1 billion xp points is enough to get you from lvl 1-66 (after you kill 66 mobs)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

1 million exp points (A billion will get you to about lvl 100)
    one exp pack will get you from 51-66
    A second one will get you from 66-78

I would suggest doing the mainline quests. While not getting you there as quick, they are a lot cheaper.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post

I would suggest doing the mainline quests. While not getting you there as quick, they are a lot cheaper.
    Thanks for the info!

Old man have you ever used the xp pouch? it gives 1 billion xp points. 1 exp pouch gets you from lvl 1 to lvl 66 and it takes about 4 or 5 xp pouches to get to lvl 90.

XP Pouch [1,000,000,000 EXP]

Depending on your lvl is the amount of exp you'll gain. The higher the lower exp you'll gain.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Old man have you ever used the xp pouch? it gives 1 billion xp points. 1 exp pouch gets you from lvl 1 to lvl 66 and it takes about 4 or 5 xp pouches to get to lvl 90.

XP Pouch [1,000,000,000 EXP]
    I've actually used 2 - with the results I showed above. And yes, you right it is Billion-with-a-B. my bad

You do realize you can't use really use those on a Trinity char before lvl 51, right youngster? There's no access to IM goods in the noob zone (not that anybody needs it).
    Last edited by GodsRage; 04-07-2015 at 10:01 AM.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    1 billion xp points is enough to get you from lvl 1-66 (after you kill 66 mobs)
    this is a fact i guess. (y)

I've actually used 2 - with the results I showed above. And yes, you right it is Billion-with-a-B. my bad

You do realize you can't use really use those on a Trinity char before lvl 51, right youngster? There's no access to IM goods in the noob zone (not that anybody needs it).
    I only remember that it got all my boosties from lvl 1-66 which made it easy to get them to 90 for the 115 boost :P

aside from that theres no point in using xp pouch on trinity char anyways :P

how much accumulated exp points are there from lvl50 to lvl70?
    and
    How much accumulated expt points are there from lvl95 to lvl100?

SOmebody pls teach me