+ Reply to Thread

Gm have bug in head

I cant log in mine secound acc cuz same retard Gm banishmed it I do nathing wrong.
    How that can happend the same retard Gm can banishemend acc with out any proffs, I lossing hk and time in acessory etc to time that retard will be sorted it.

Why I lossing time why he making me angry who was give him GM if he making such big misstakes.
    I demand to same one will be fired him pernamently from this possition will be no msstakes in future.
    When same one on exchange market was sell defrent item then was discryption Gm sad to me we was lock his EM and i was geting pernament ban mine acc even not exist and I get if for free.
    I not cheat no bady not doing nathing wrong.

But we checked there is a Exchange Market Scamming again even we gave you a warning before.
    So I closed most of them and other account lost authority to access Exchange Market.

Look blind matherxxxxx I never cheat no bady never get any warning is two person on this Ip who playing U dleted mine acc for free I using CPU That second person Laptop if u will be inaf smart to rid personal detals will be no problem with it.
    How ever take to urs retard head in 100% u was give banishemnd to not right person this acc can put 3 iteams on Exchange market, what profit i was have from that the same one was cheat sameone on Em ?????????????
    Why my acc is deleted why u are such imbecile the u canot track that rps why u are such idiot the u not see defrent betewn acc to who belong why u are such idiot the u not see who play on laptop and who on cpu
    I will be not take panishmend for others ppl plaing on same IP.
    How u can deleted acc who have nathing to do with scam, how u can wrting to me carps like secound warning.

Greetings!
    Look moran I was not sell nathing u canot close mine acc for scam on EM becuse i not making any trade on EM
    If is couple cpu in same line is same IP,
    BUT best is that the u can ride from Em if u trading:
    Please note that the box above contains the items’ actual information, taken directly from the game, and is guaranteed to be accurate. Any other information in the ad is user-created, and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
    I not geting even 1pp from scam from this IP I was have nathing to do with that, how u can say the u check in game trasation and i was in that.
    I never scam no bady u have no proffs cuz u canot I not scamer but u deleted mine acc and u was saying to me that 2 warining, weak up man i never get 1 one, urs smole brine can aderstent the on 1 IP can play more ppl then one.
    Make WFF brodband put on meny CPU's and u willl be have same IP if one person do samthing wrong ban all.
    To urs persolonal know I not scam no bady, I not use EM, I was not geting gifts from defrent acc.
    I lossing mine acc and one rison what u can say is IP, for me only one scamer that u cuz u deleted mine acc and i was not do nathing wrong.
    Last edited by SpartacusX; 04-06-2015 at 09:34 PM.